Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT?

women walk on two legs... and breath air... they just aint human.

Jeff

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Women - you cant live with them , ---- and -- - you cant live without them

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Women want our time, its that simple. I spend 95% of my free time with my fiancee, and we have a great relationship. I was never willing to give up my time before I met her, now I WANT to be with her, and I can't wait to see her. She's the best PERSON I've ever met or known, truly an angel.

• jstalin
    jstalin

There is a reason men have a shorter life span than women.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's worth mentioning that widowers often die fairly soon after the deaths of their beloved wives. Widows tend to live many years after the deaths of their husbands.

The thing I always appreciated about Andy is that he loved all the things that make women different and unique from men. He would never make fun of women by calling movies they love chick flicks or joke about them shopping. He has two sisters. He has a mother. He had two great grandmothers. He celebrates what makes women, women. I think that's one reason we got along so well. And we still get along well, even though he's had his accident and breakdown.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Women - you cant live with them , ---- and -- - you cant live without them

Out of those two statements I would have to go for the former. Women-you can’t live with them…….!!

• milligal
    milligal

Like it or not guys-you TRAIN us to behave like we do...I spent years as the 'cool girlfriend' and frankly it wasn't rewarded. Whatever weird thing my hubby's mother did to him-he likes it when I'm bossy. : )

• Gregor
    Gregor

Maybe you wimmin folk could explain the attraction some have for "bad boys". I recall a couple of them when I was an elder who had abusive mates that treated them like dirt. When the suggestion was made to jetison the shithead more than once I remember the declaration "but I love him!'... boo hoo hoo.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Women want our time, its that simple. I spend 95% of my free time with my fiancee, and we have a great relationship. I was never willing to give up my time before I met her, now I WANT to be with her, and I can't wait to see her. She's the best PERSON I've ever met or known, truly an angel.

Just wait! Pretty soon she will be talking about having her space.

So young, so much to learn.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Women always seem to want someone named BOB? "I need a new BOB" "BOB was awesome last night--made me wetter than a May flash flood" "I have a date with BOB tonight." Dunno who this mysterious "BOB" is that so many women know....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit