Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• dinah
    dinah

If you guys think you have it bad, my daughter inherited my PMS. As luck would have it we both get it at the same time. My man stays in his room until WWIII is over every month.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

When my wife has PMS I try to go to bed early and pretend I'm sleeping!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"...say you forgot to put the rubbish out..."

Damn! That reminds me! Today is trash day!

*runs out the door to take out the trash*

• jgnat
    jgnat

Boy, my hubby is a lot smarter than you. He calls ahead to find out what mood I am in before the evening starts. He then adjusts accordingly.

You think we are bad with our monthly hormonal swings? Have you ever considered the absurdity of the testosterone swing? I mean, a guy can go from gentle to beast in seconds. Does it really matter that mister SUV grabbed "your" parking spot first?

And what is with the whole sports team thing? Your entire self-esteem is wrapped up in the results many hundreds of miles away, and you have no control over which team will win. Hollering at the television does not help.

As for curtains and opinions, the poor wife is simply trying to engage you in a discussion. If you avoid it, she fears you do not care. If she rejects your opinion, it's not personal. It's not the opinion that matters, it's the in-between talking that she wants. Trivial or not, that's her bag.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Witness

You have read the story of Adam and Eve? It has nothing to do with universal sovereignty.

The writer was just trying to show how a woman can be given everything in the world and it still won't be good enough.

The first step in understanding women is to realize they will never be satisfied! Once you get that down your stress and frustration level will quickly evaporate.

• Satanus
    Satanus

*remembers why men of old kept their women in a different house*

*runs back to his own house*

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    *remembers why men of old kept their women in a different house*

*runs back to his own house*

S

Interesting how many Native American tribes worked things out. The wife owned the tee pee/hogan/wigwam and if the husband displeased her, she simply divorced him by packing up his buckskins and sending him away.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Women are such animals;)

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Women are such animals;)

S

And that's why you love us so much.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And that's why you love us so much.