Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• watson
    watson

LOL.

• dawg
    dawg

That was so damn funny... thanks...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Witness, some of us are 100 % achievers. It all depends on the right knowledge, the right husband and well placed....

• watson
    watson

FHN...top form tonight!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hehehehe. (Sounding like Precious Pup)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, well sometimes it's not the right husband. Sometimes it's the right shack up.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry "Flyhigh" Antonio now in 2008 does not look like that...he is old and hagared from family worries or Melienie as he calls her. If a man provides for you, is loyal, takes care of you when your sick, treats your family nice, spends 89% of his spare time with you...and is reasonably easy going, comunicates and is supportive, but doesn't look like him....give him some damn "sugar" stop complaining!...Antonio dude, back me up if your here!

We all start off as Antonio's and soon are Anthony Quinn's.

• orbison11
    orbison11

HAHAHHAHA

flying hi now,,,you are too funny,,,but you got it wrong,,,it is 'two' antonio's we think of hahha

love ya

orb

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    it is 'two' antonio's we think of hahha

Okay, it's late here and my windows are open, but I just laughed very loudly. Thank you. I love it.

Hey Witness, Antonio is still hot and so was Anthony Quinn until his unfortunate death in recent times. The thing about us women, we don't care if a guy ages. We love the vintage.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I Am THOUROUGLY Entertained....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit