Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, Witness, let me translate your interpretation into what we really want:

1. Good looks....2. Rich.....3.Funny......4. Nice body....5.Talks ALL the time to THEM......6.Popular {Famous}........7.Forgives them for EVERYTHING they do as a woman......8.Loves their family......9. Agree's with them always.....10. Lets them take charge of finacial and family matters. 11. Stays at home wrapped in cotton wool when not with "her." I guess thats Amore!

1. Attractive to us. Could look like Marty Feldman and be attractive to us personally.
    2. It helps for him to care about working and earning money enough to pay the bills, save plenty and have a little left for pleasure. Rich? No, we don't have to have someone who is rich. Gainfully employed and good at managing money is a definite plus.
    3. It helps if they have a good sense of humor and get our jokes, even if they don't make the wittiest replies all the time. Someone who doesn't get the humor in life can be a pain to everyone.
    4. Nice body doesn't matter. I love John Candy. He was a big, teddy bear of a man. Not true about the body, unless the woman is shallow.
    5. There are times we ladies like peace and quiet. But if we need you to discuss something, then we need for you to talk. But I believe all couples need quiet times and solitude.
    6. Famous? No. Not at all. Why? So privacy is invaded all the time. This one is silly.
    7. Forgiveness is something both men and women should offer each other. Keeping a log of the injury? It will destroy any good feelings you have for each other.
    8. Loves their family. Of course!
    9. You don't have to agree with us always. There are times you might need to stand up and say, "Hey, that's f'd up, honey."
    10. No woman wants a man who has no spine and lets her rule him and control him. On the other hand, most of us don't want you ruling us or controlling us or freaking out if we have a spine. Financial stuff? Either we both take care of it or the one who is good with money takes care of the money. Hopefully one of us is good with money.
    11. A healthy couple needs time apart and their own friends to do things with. I wouldn't want a man who stayed at home wilting when I was out doing the things of life I need to do.

You're still judging all women by your own incompatible relationship. A relationship that is unhealthy becomes a mass of tangled wires over the years. You need to untangle the wires and stop buying into antiquated stereotypes of both men and women and relationships.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I say: "You look nice today!" Wife: "Don't I ALWAYS look nice for you!" {PMS no correct answers}
    Well, doesn't she?

Wife- "What color curtains do you want red or blue?" ME- "I don't mind what ever you want is fine." WIFE- "NO, I want your opinion!" ME- "OKAY, I like the blue ones better." WIFE- "........Ohhh common the red ones are nicer." Blah blah blah until she picks what she wants.....
    She didn't want your decision – she wanted your opinion. Sometimes another person's feedback helps you know your own mind.

My wife asks me WHY I don't talk on the phone with my friends....like I'm gonna ring up James and say "high...what are you wearing today...nice, well I just had my hair done OHHH it's lovely with blonde tints....boy that Peter is such a bitch he said...and then I said....I know...I know {3 hours later} ....I know....and he said....I know.....what a bitch I'm soooo not talking to him!...so, what are you wearing tommorow?"
    "Howarya, mate! I just got the greatest new fishing rod, we ought to go out and try it ... No shit, a largemouth bass as long as your arm? How much did it weigh? Did you cook it? ... I know, Peter is such a wussy ... did you hear what he said about... His girlfriend said ... and he just laughed! I know!"

But wait, you save that for the weekly poker game, right?

gently feral

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Gently ferrall" you are soooo Gay!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

FHN,

And we want you to do the dishes in nothing but jeans and a frilly apron, with pedicured and bare feet.

Sister, I wouldn't bother with the jeans.

gently feral

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Witness 007

"Gently ferrall" you are soooo Gay!

Why, thank you.

gentlyferal

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I knew it!.....actually being a gay man might be the answer to this puzzle....it would save alot of arguements...you could have sex and them watch football together.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Witness 007:

I knew it!.....actually being a gay man might be the answer to this puzzle

Dude...I'm

No, I think I'm going to keep you guessing.

gentlyferal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN,
    And we want you to do the dishes in nothing but jeans and a frilly apron, with pedicured and bare feet.
    Sister, I wouldn't bother with the jeans.

gently feral

The sexiest thing a man can wear is jeans and no shirt or shoes. But only if he clips his nails, takes care of his feet and has decent hygiene. Sometimes more is less. I am of the "partially clothed" is most alluring opinion. Oh and the man joyfully washing dishes, very endearing and sexy.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I'm reading this thread while I'm doing the dishes. I'm totally naked though but at least I'm halfway there.

• az20081575
    az20081575

You know taking out the trash is sexy, too! It's really hot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit