Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• az20081575
    az20081575

I agree with FHN.

• Being funny is a huge plus
    • Being smart about money -make enough to save and have fun (thinking of the future)
    • Healthy
    • attractive
    • helps out with cooking and cleaning
    • listens to me
    • along with being funny is also teasing and acting silly (my husband will never show his 'real' side to his friends and family. I am the only one who gets to see his goofy side.

My husband is all of the above and I am head over heels for him. Yes, there is time we don't agree but it doesn't last long.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'm reading this thread while I'm doing the dishes. I'm totally naked though but at least I'm halfway there.

You know, you men gotta realize something, a man standing there naked doing the dishes wouldn't be sexy because of the junk just hangin' there. The jeans and the pedicure and the frilly apron and the Ed Kowalczyk impression are completely cool though.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
  • listens to me
  • along with being funny is also teasing and acting silly (my husband will never show his 'real' side to his friends and family. I am the only one who gets to see his goofy side.
  • My husband is all of the above and I am head over heels for him. Yes, there is time we don't agree but it doesn't last long.

• That is so sweet.....

FHN...Hey sister your a blast...making me laugh tonight!

I'm reading this thread while I'm doing the dishes. I'm totally naked though but at least I'm halfway there.

Who said that????

h4o

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

ooh,

French and naked!!!!

h4o

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hope, only if he's "excited" if you get my drift?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hope, did you catch my first few comments on this thread? I have to admit, reading them again made me laugh. I don't know what got into me that night, but I hope it happens again.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    You know, you men gotta realize something, a man standing there naked doing the dishes wouldn't be sexy because of the junk just hangin' there.

Mine drags on the floor like an elephant's trunk, but I see your point.

You know taking out the trash is sexy, too! It's really hot!

I just got done taking the trash out, too. Really glad I sprung for the more expensive Hefty double-ply sacks for taking out all those Watchtower and Awakes! A lesser bag woulda split like a tasmanian devil trying to get out!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You know, you men gotta realize something, a man standing there naked doing the dishes wouldn't be sexy because of the junk just hangin' there.

Mine drags on the floor like an elephant's trunk, but I see your point.

Sooooo, you're the guy in France that keeps ordering the three legged jeans.

• seawolf
    seawolf

damn my pictures got out on the Internet again. news travels fast it seems. yes, that was me.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    I'm certainly trying to get it down right

Flipper --------you have it right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit