Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Bill Gluckman's Down with the Bitches and Ho's.

• flipper
    flipper

WITNESS 007- This has been a fun thread. You've given me some ideas for another similar thread. Stay tuned- it comes out tonight ! Bring it on guys and gals ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• odie67
    odie67

I WANT IT ALL! and if i don't get it.....oh it's gonna be hell to pay! cuz if mama aint happy... he won't be happy.

I love to go crazy every once in a while (i'll do one of those cry/laugh/angry combos). my husband gets soooo scared he looks at me like he has seen a ghost. Then i tell my girlfriends and we laugh about it.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    There is a reason men have a shorter life span than women.

Married women have a shorter life span than single women. Married men have a longer life span than single. What does that tell you? It tells me if I fall and can't get up, hubby will fail to notice.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The light that burns brighter burns faster.

S

• DJK
    DJK

One day, a long, long time ago...there lived a woman who did not whine, nag or bitch.
    But this was a long time ago...and it was just that one day.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I don't know and at the moment, don't care.

It'll change tomorrow anyways.

lol

• caliber
    caliber

Your time, attention, respect and love ,much like the WT., except with a good women there are

also wonderful returns !

Caliber

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I hope I can find again what I had with Andy. It was just easy, mutual respect. Never needed any discussions about power or who was in charge. It all just fell into place naturally. It's important for a woman to respect a man, but it's also very important that he respects her. Genuinely liking each other is necessary for a relationship or marriage to work well. If someone annoys the hell out of you, how will you enjoy being with them for many years?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good to see some have worked it out!

I realize now what they want in a man, it was staring me in the face!

1. Good looks.....2. Rich.....3.Funny......4. Nice body....5.Talks ALL the time to THEM......6.Popular {Famous}........7.Forgives them for EVERYTHING they do as a woman......8.Loves their family......9. Agree's with them always.....10. Lets them take charge of finacial and family matters. 11. Stays at home wrapped in cotton wool when not with "her." I guess thats Amore!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit