Help! WHAT DO WOMEN AND WIVES WANT? What planet are they from!

by Witness 007 103 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

On Average women always out live their husbands by afew decades even though the may give birth many times??.........any Idea's why girls?? Seems the OPPOSITE should be true!..........us guys know WHY but we are too scared to say the words.....it's not a mystery to us....weaker vessels, yes but with a huge evolutionary advantage................................they complain more the older they get! Complain the husband to death, then move to damn Florida and spend the money! This is the "perfect Murder."

• watson
    watson

OMG, Humboldt County Awakes!!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Here's how it works at my house when I try to avoid an argument with my husband:

Me: "Do you want red or blue curtains?" Husband: "I don't care. Choose whatever color you like."

I buy the blue curtains and hang them up. Husband comes in, looks at them and says with disdain: "Why did you pick THAT color?" And he doesn't even have the "excuse" of hormones, etc.

Sigh. Any kettle corn left?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    On Average women always out live their husbands by afew decades even though the may give birth many times??.........any Idea's why girls??

I could be killed for divulging this, but you seem so pained and I have a merciful heart. We've had you all replaced with Stepford model robots. We can decide how long to keep you around. And we can set your "brain" so that you think we are home with you, nagging you, when actually we are hundreds of miles away with the girls and the Antonio-bots, eating Godiva Chocolate covered strawberries at a spa called Shangrila.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh and to further confuse you, I have another Stepford Bot. His name is Ed Kowalczyk. He makes me dizzy.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh yeah, what do we want? I should add more. We want you to make lots of money. LOTS of money. And we want you to do the dishes in nothing but jeans and a frilly apron, with pedicured and bare feet. No shirt fellas. I repeat NO SHIRT. And we want you to sing, not brood, while you wash and dry the silverware. And sound like Ed Kowalczyk when he screams, "I alone love you!!"

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

FHN's been such the sexist pig lately.... LOL...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN's been such the sexist pig lately.... LOL...

And I do it in such an adorable way. You can't help but love it.

• watson
    watson

Closet lesbo.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite
    Oh yeah, what do we want? I should add more. We want you to make lots of money. LOTS of money. And we want you to do the dishes in nothing but jeans and a frilly apron, with pedicured and bare feet. No shirt fellas. I repeat NO SHIRT. And we want you to sing, not brood, while you wash and dry the silverware. And sound like Ed Kowalczyk when he screams, "I alone love you!!"

OMG I love this! I'm going to borrow it for my next fantasy. hehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit