I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Sorry, but the facts show otherwise. It seems that Jehovah was certainly unaware of all the pedophiles hiding in the KH! I guess Jehovah has to obey Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle , too.

Hello Johnny Depp, I like Johnny Depp he has great talent, and was scorned for criticizing the United State and their role in the war in the "holy land".

Please understand that God acknowledges all faiths not only those of the jehovahs witness faith. Jesus Christ never used the name Jehovah so why is it the w.t.s. does? I have no knowledge of pedophiles within the organization and will never defend those that are found guilty of such shame. If I do not, neither will Jesus or The Heavenly Father (Let Your Name Be Sanctified). The slave is not greater than the Master.

I post here because there are those that have stolen my title as the faithful and discreet slave. Where is it written that the faithful slave ever dies? Where is it written that the faithful slave resides with Jesus in heaven? I am directed by The Almighty and Christ, no one upon this planet earth can claim to be who I am. Who really is the faithful and discreet slave? Why is this question even asked?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I post here because there are those that have stolen my title as the faithful and discreet slave.

YEA your the FDS alright get inline with the other FDS's and try to find your following, meglomaniacs like you are born every minute...don't let them stop you for YOU alone have the INSITE into Gods will...will there be Koolaid served at your services I so hope so...I need to prove to you and GOD I am blindly faithful to any crackpot like you that comes along...faithful and discreet slave to a nonexistence diety how precious...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    The diety is just an invention of man just ask jwblog...he has it in his mind he and he alone has the sole insite into gods way...they always crash and burn as he will...no matter jwblog will just go on believing even when it is apparent he is all wrong and then they will invent another diety to serve and pretend to know the will of...then another cult will spring up and the cycle never ends...someone I don't know said it right long ago, "Religion is the opiate of the masses..." OH right Karl Marx...no truer words have ever been spoken...

I have partial insight into the Will of The Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ is the faithful and true witness I am not. I have crashed but will never burn. I am given partial prophecy some are lies from satan and others are truth from The Almighty. The Almighty reveals to me what was true after it has occurred and points to the time it was placed in my heart and mind. It is always a combination of visual and written words. Proven to be true before it came to pass.

For instance, you will have a day full of anguish please prepare for it. Lies are placed by satan in order to bring me fear. Other times it comes to pass and I am then directed to the time the prophecy was given birth. (1 Corinthians 13:8)

• zeroday
    zeroday
    The Almighty reveals to me what was true after it has occurred and point to the time it was placed in my heart and mind. It is always a combination of visual and written words. Proven to be true before it came to pass.

Koolaid anyone????????

• Cynisister
    Cynisister

Will this never end??

Cynisister

• jwblog
    jwblog

Will this never end??

Cynisist

Yes it will, it will be replaced by the messages from God and Christ as they make their way across the sky hidden in the clouds from the East to the West.......have a great night.

• yknot
    yknot

Acts 1:11......

Ultimately the parable of the FDS and the Wicked Slave should lead us to examine ourselves. Which of the two's spirit do we manifest in our actions, which of the two is written in our hearts.

A FDS can become a wicked slave, vice verse through repentance a wicked slave can become a FDS.

• Graham
    Graham

Dude you aint the faithful and discreet slave.

God may seem like he does nothing but doesnt he have to right to? He told adam and eve to not touch the tree. They did. He again and again tried to instruct people in how to live. Some listen and some do not. If people dont wanna listen to his side of the story, which can be found by reading the bible, then thats there problem. Even Gandi said if people followed Christs example then this world would be pretty peaceful. The whole reason he does not do much is because he is letting man rule himself to prove that man is an idiotic creation who needs his help. Sure its sad innocent blood is shead but they get the resserection. The whole issue is that man has to come to the grim conclusion that we cant rule ourselves. God is just giving man his 20c worth

• jwblog
    jwblog

Dude you aint the faithful and discreet slave.

God may seem like he does nothing but doesnt he have to right to? He told adam and eve to not touch the tree. They did. He again and again tried to instruct people in how to live. Some listen and some do not. If people dont wanna listen to his side of the story, which can be found by reading the bible, then thats there problem. Even Gandi said if people followed Christs example then this world would be pretty peaceful. The whole reason he does not do much is because he is letting man rule himself to prove that man is an idiotic creation who needs his help. Sure its sad innocent blood is shead but they get the resserection. The whole issue is that man has to come to the grim conclusion that we cant rule ourselves. God is just giving man his 20c worth

Yes I am.......

18 A prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of their brothers, like you; and I shall indeed put my words in his mouth, and he will certainly speak to them all that I shall command him.

22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will be done away with. 9 For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially; 10 but when that which is complete arrives, that which is partial will be done away with.

I have received the gift of prophecy (Partial as written) as many others have in the end times. I am witness to dreams coming true from those that I was led to. I am witness to inspirations coming true through words written also.

However I am also the faithful and discreet slave. Without fail The Kingdom of God will take over in your lifetime and in mine. Many living today will never die.......AMEN ! ! !

The Following Postings foretold Hurricane Katrina and the Tsunami

25-Oct-04 16:28

Put full and complete faith in Jehovah, and sound out the warning to others. Seek refuge in smaller towns, and prepare for disasters..........may God be with us all.

31-Oct-04 18:54

These verses in Revelations, chapters 18 have a very important message hidden within. New York is an area noted for gambling (Atlantic City etc.), and appropriately, a clue is given in the following verse. The bible refers to a Queen of Hearts face up with six additional cards dealt face down.

7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.

wid·ow ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wd) n.

An additional hand of cards dealt face down in some card games, to be used by the highest bidder. Also called kitty1.

10-Nov-04 17:07

You have been granted to view the inner workings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave

It is my belief that the Queens area of New York will be flooded.

37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

6 And I heard what was as a voice of a great crowd and as a sound of many waters and as a sound of heavy thunders. They said: Praise Jah, YOU people, because Jehovah our God, the Almighty, has begun to rule as king

This portion foretold the falling away of the many witnesses

I believe this scripture makes reference to the brothers that provide the valuable information.

23 and no light of a lamp will ever shine in you again, and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again;

The Kingdom of God

Please have an understanding. Christ will arrive out of the Middle East in the clouds of a storm. [Tsunami] [son am i]

27 For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The clouds of a storm will accomplish the following. The stars are snow flakes will fall from heaven. (the need for warm clothing and provisions)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. The following scripture denotes the sign of the sun. (morning)

30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. I need to caution you will the following scriptures:

45 Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

48 But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, My master is delaying, 49 and should start to beat his fellow slaves and should eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50 the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51 and will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his part with the hypocrites. There is where weeping and the gnashing of teeth will be.

Please weigh this information out in your hearts, and stay away from your thinking ability. Satan will mislead you by your thoughts. Pray repeatedly as Satan will fight to mislead you. Jehovah will tell you if any portion of my writing is from Satan.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

The Faithful and Discreet Slave

Those that follow the truth also follow the lamb wherever he goes. You have been found worthy and will recieve many wonderful blessings at the arrival of Jesus Christ in the clouds as written.......AMEN.......

The faithful and discreet slave of The Almighty GOD, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, and of Jesus Christ Amen.......

Estephan Leuese

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Lets just say, I don't think you've gained any brownie points with anyone!

To each his own,

cheers!

Hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit