I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog
    REALLY and when 6 MILLION JEWS were incenerated in the Nazi ovens where was your. "GOD OF LOVE"...OH THATS RIGHT THE JEWS KILLED CHRIST SO THEY DESERVED IT RIGHT...

It is apparent that we were all created with free will otherwise you would not have the right to do whatever you please. God cannot force those that He created to love Him.

Therefore out of Godly wisdom we have a chance to see what it would be like without God leading us and instructing us. Even when God was with many faithful followers and showed the nations many miracles upon the earth people still chose the unrighteous path. Lawlessness breeds greed, corruption, hatred, etc. with so much more to mention.

This will all come to an end when Jesus Christ arrives in his full glory along with all of the angels in "The Kingdom of God". All of Gods promises will be fulfilled and all people will have an opportunity of everlasting life.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    God cannot force those that He created to love Him.

But he can stand by and watch 6 MILLION JEWS slaughtered and not so much as raise an objection...it is apparent GOD can not force the end of evil considering he is the beginning of evil...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    But he can stand by and watch 6 MILLION JEWS slaughtered and not so much as raise an objection...it is apparent GOD can not force the end of evil considering he is the beginning of evil...

God knows when a sparrow hits the ground in death. Do you think he does not love that sparrow that He created? How much more so does he love a human being that dies such a violent death. A time period of six thousand years had to be allowed in order to raise all in perfection as strong humans upon the earth.

If those in the heavens would have not rebelled there would have not been such calamity. God did not tell satan to become wicked, satan chose this with his own free will.

The Sabbath will arrive shortly at the end of the six thousand years, then the seventh thousand year will belong to the righteous.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Those beliefs are for those who believe the "bible".

For me, it's like a fairy tale.....like snow white or cinderella!

• zeroday
    zeroday
    God knows when a sparrow hits the ground in death. Do you think he does not love that sparrow that He created?

OH YEA GOD loved that sparrow which he created but he didn't give a SH** about the 6 MILLION JEWs which he also created as he WATCHED LEAD TO THE GAS CHAMBERS TO BE KILLED...the omniponent god that sat in the gas chambers of every one of the 6 million souls that were snuffed out before his eyes...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    OH YEA GOD loved that sparrow which he created but he didn't give a SH** about the 6 MILLION JEWs which he also created as he WATCHED LEAD TO THE GAS CHAMBERS TO BE KILLED...the omniponent god that sat in the gas chambers of every one of the 6 million souls that were snuffed out before his eyes.

God knows everything that occurs upon the earth as well in the heavens. Do you think God hurt when they put His son to death?

• jwblog
    jwblog

Those beliefs are for those who believe the "bible".

For me, it's like a fairy tale.....like snow white or cinderella!

Fairy tales do not predict the future but we will live a life better than a fairy tale, trust me :)

• zeroday
    zeroday
    God knows everything that occurs upon the earth as well in the heavens. Do you think God hurt when they put His son to death?

OH poor little Christ died for the sins of the world I guess that was all the hurt God could take as 6 million (DID I SAY 6 MILLION) jews died before the omnipotent GOD as he sat in each and everyone of the gas chambers that KILLED ALL 6 MILLION JEWS>>>

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Fairy tales do not predict the future but we will live a life better than a fairy tale, trust me :)

If you are referring to paradise.........you can have it. PLEASE don't include me in it.

It's evident you are a jw........are you behind on hours this month, and need to make some up?

• jwblog
    jwblog

If you are referring to paradise.........you can have it. PLEASE don't include me in it.

It's evident you are a jw........are you behind on hours this month, and need to make some up?

If you've read the bible you know that Jesus taught about the Kingdom of God and everlasting life correct? The organization as you call it has many good teaching and many have been proven to be false. I stick with what is true even if I learn from those known as "Pagans". Truth is truth correct?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit