I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog
    jwblog,

You've convinced me. So what do I do now?

(I can't believe I missed that some were fulfilled invisibly in heaven - there I was looking in completely the wrong place!)

No worries, it is hard to see things that are invisible :) You should see some of the things that I do my goodness ! ! ! Pretty amazing visions I tell you. Preserve yourself alive until Jesus Christ arrives in all of his glory and his angel with him.Count your blessings and pray for those that are having to endure the great tribulation in the Middle East. That is where there are earth quakes, food shortages, famines, pestilences, floods, and wars where people are killing one another. Weap along with those in the heavens. myself, and those whose hearts are tormented from all of the pain and suffering they are witness to. Imagine their pain and pray to your God to hurry please and bring the suffering to an end. It is written, there will be a hurrying of it.

• JK666
    JK666

What the hell? You can't do any worse at predicting the future than they can! Welcome, new FDS!

JK

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    Pretty amazing visions I tell you.

Well, it would be interesting to hear some. Are they like Revelation? Any new scroll-openings?

Preserve yourself alive until Jesus Christ arrives in all of his glory and his angel with him.Count your blessings and pray for those that are having to endure the great tribulation in the Middle East. That is where there are earth quakes, food shortages, famines, pestilences, floods, and wars where people are killing one another. Weap along with those in the heavens. myself, and those whose hearts are tormented from all of the pain and suffering they are witness to. Imagine their pain and pray to your God to hurry please and bring the suffering to an end. It is written, there will be a hurrying of it.

That's it? No indoctrination of others? No trying to prove that a collection of stories and contradictory statements is divinely inspired? No address to which to send a cheque?

I'm almost disappointed.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

JK666:

What the hell? You can't do any worse at predicting the future than they can!

You'd think so, wouldn't you? In actual fact, the insane liar Stevie Brown has made numerous testable predictions, all of which have failed - or been fulfilled invisibly, depending on how gullible you are. There is not a single exception to this rule. Even when Stevie predicts his own future actions, he manages to be completely wrong. Remarkably Stevie has managed to be worse at predicting the future than not only the Watchtower Society but probably every other mentally unbalanced self-appointed prophet who's ever publicly spewed their hysterical delusions. You almost - but only almost - have to admire him for sticking to something he's so spectacularly bad at.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    That's it? No indoctrination of others? No trying to prove that a collection of stories and contradictory statements is divinely inspired? No address to which to send a cheque?

don't be so silly. you know there's more to come. just be patient.

lisa

• jwblog
    jwblog

What the hell? You can't do any worse at predicting the future than they can! Welcome, new FDS!

JK

Thank you JK,

I was not sent to anyone to predict the future. The prophets have already put into place what was to occur in prophecy. I have posted writings and blogs that do foretell what is to occur which are not written in the bible. This was in order to build my faith, and also to give a few signs to those that follow the writings. Jesus Christ provided miracles, I provide some signs, and also provide understanding into what is written. I provided food at the proper time to those that were chosen. The signs are also to make me aware of the time and the season we are in.
  • jwblog
    jwblog

I'm almost disappointed.

The w.t.s. have built up a worldly organization, Jesus Christ is no part of this world. I live and breath in this world, however I live in the next one. My thoughts are in the new world waiting for this one to pass away. There are many many faiths built up in like manner to the w.t.s. They have been found worthy of many teachings such as the Kingdom of God. They hold many truths but the path they follow as the so called F.D.S. (class) is not until the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ. None of them are set up to judge anyone upon this earth. I am being prepared for the thousand year reign where I will apply all that I have learned. I had to experience these last days first hand unlike no other man upon the planet earth.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    I am the faithful and discreet slave

Heya, how the hell are you! Nice to finally meet you!

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Heya, how the hell are you! Nice to finally meet you!

Hello there I am doing fine thank you. We will meet in the Kingdom, but for now I am happy to meet you within this forum.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Will there be any dubs there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit