I Am The Dragon Slayer
    Yours is an immense battle of spirit, might, and strength
    Mine is a lesser battle of spirit, might, and strength

I Am The Dragon Slayer
    You and The Father Are One
    You are my Master I am your slave

The Book Of Revelations Chapters 12 and 20

The Woman and the Dragon
    A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended.

The New Jerusalem

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    jwblog, you say

'Are you willing to face me in battle? I am medium in height yet strong in my body and person. Truly I say to you it would be much easier to face me in battle then for you to give up your life willingly.'

You are having a laugh aren't you? I am THE GLADIATOR. You would dare to fight me?

When it comes to being a complete and utter nuttier trying to wind up decent but understandably frustrated people you are a complete amateur.

I am not just the ultimate Gladiator but the ultimate nutter on this forum. Don't try to muscle in on my patch unless you want your Ar*e thrashed.

You - who are about to die salute me.

• jwblog
    jwblog

In Parallel I am the bridegroom and my bride has been selected by our Father in the Heavens (Let His name be Sanctified).

Please prepare your hearts and minds for the arrival of Jesus Christ along with all of his angels in all of his glory.......

Truly I say to you, I am the faithful and discreet slave

• jwblog
    jwblog

You are having a laugh aren't you? I am THE GLADIATOR. You would dare to fight me?

When it comes to being a complete and utter nuttier trying to wind up decent but understandably frustrated people you are a complete amateur.

I am not just the ultimate Gladiator but the ultimate nutter on this forum. Don't try to muscle in on my patch unless you want your Ar*e thrashed.

You - who are about to die salute me.

What do you think the Almighty Father would choose a coward as the faithful and discreet slave? Even if you are larger than I you will still lose the battle. If you win the physical battle you would be labeled as a coward for choosing to battle with one smaller in stature than you. I am 5'6" in height and 144 lbs in weight. Choose your warrior in like stature and we will set a place and time to do battle. I am 47 years in age but appear to be 33 in age. Are you a willing participant? I wage war with spirit entities and The Father and Christ are my protection. I am also a decendant of Abraham.......out of the tribe of Levi

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

jwblog

I salute you - and I take it all back. You are the ultimate nutter and I am just a pretender.

May your gods go with you and the doors of heaven welcome you.

• jwblog
    jwblog

jwblog

I salute you - and I take it all back. You are the ultimate nutter and I am just a pretender.

May your gods go with you and the doors of heaven welcome you.

I have been welcomed by the heavens with the words from Jesus Christ "Enter into the Glory of Your Master" when I met him in spirit. The Almighty Father welcomed me first, then the Christ. Your words are true when you say "Gods" (plural) as Jesus is a mighty god as written. I bid you a good day and will see you in the Kingdom.......

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It's always refreshing to read post from these nut jobs with their delusions of grandeur.

jwblog needs to have a beer with JCanon.

• jwblog
    jwblog

It's always refreshing to read post from these nut jobs with their delusions of grandeur.

jwblog needs to have a beer with JCanon.

I know of him and praise him for his hard work. He will be great in authority in the Kingdom of God.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Please prepare your hearts and minds for the arrival of Jesus Christ along with all of his angels in all of his glory.......

Here you go you should hook up with this exJW nut job you both have a lot in common...

http://www.truebiblecode.com/

He even predicts Christs physical return on June 11/12 this year...

"Jesus comes in the flesh of his wife, his glory, the descended first New Covenant (1NC) saints on 2008Sivan6 (June11/12)."
  • BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Is it a full moon already ? Seriously, where do these loons come from ? Is there a Loon Factory somewhere ?

I am a descendant of my parents...who produced me after shedding the pants of Levi Strauss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit