I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog

Lets just say, I don't think you've gained any brownie points with anyone!

To each his own,

cheers!

Hope4others

Cheers to you also :) I love you very much

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Ah! Like a persistent case of herpes, Stevie Brown the insane liar has returned. A new username (of course) but spouting the same nonsense as always. Presumably he's under the delusion (one of many) that if he picks a different username nobody will remember all the false predictions he made in the past. But of course his unintentionally hilarious style of posting gives him away. It seems that he tries to start off with something vaguely sensible but after only a handful of posts he simply can't help claiming that he's the faithful and discreet slave (and Muhammad, on at least one occasion). For those not familiar with his modus operandi, it usually ends with him making a specific concrete prediction about a date in the near future and then disappearing. Without exception, these predictions fail (as they are after all, the delusions of a deeply deeply disturbed individual) and when Stevie returns with a new username he ignores any mention of them. Sometimes he rants and raves impotently at those who point out his repeated pattern of deception but ultimately he's just a harmless nutter, a little like JCanon but not as intelligent or entertaining.

For those who don't remember him, just check out his previous posts under the following usernames: Brownboy, TruthorLie, EliJah, TheWord and probably a few more.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

by following the chronology of the bible, most believers place the date of the biblical flood circa 2380 or so?

but there are bristlecone pine trees still alive at over 5000 years old.

my questions to you are these:

1: are these trees magical?

2: if no, then why did god spare them?

3: is it possible to screw up counting tree rings +/- 700 years?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

FunkyDerek, ya' beat me to it ! I only read the first page today, recognized Brownboy and came to page 5 to say:

Hey, Brownboy, how are they hanging ?

'Prince' Rabbit

• jwblog
    jwblog

FunkyDerek, ya' beat me to it ! I only read the first page today, recognized Brownboy and came to page 5 to say:

Hey, Brownboy, how are they hanging ?

'Prince' Rabbit

Hey what's up my bro :) Estephan Leche here. They be girded not hangin. I am the Alpha and the Omega. the beginning and the end. My beginning has to be similar in the end. Do you realize why the bible is so hard to understand? It is because The Almighty has to make it so His spirit creations cannot understand the meaning. Why? If I told you I was coming to eat at your place at 7:00 P.M. you would be expecting me. If I arrived without telling you, you would be surprised. If it was my intent to surprise you then you felt the emotion that I wanted you to feel. Therefore no one knows the day nor the hour. Many of the trials we have to be witness to come to us unexpectedly in order so that we know what the true emotion is, make sense? While you were sleeping Jesus Christ arrived like a thief in the night. Didn't you notice? How are you by the way? Estephan

• jwblog
    jwblog

Ah! Like a persistent case of herpes, Stevie Brown the insane liar has returned. A new username (of course) but spouting the same nonsense as always. Presumably he's under the delusion (one of many) that if he picks a different username nobody will remember all the false predictions he made in the past. But of course his unintentionally hilarious style of posting gives him away. It seems that he tries to start off with something vaguely sensible but after only a handful of posts he simply can't help claiming that he's the faithful and discreet slave (and Muhammad, on at least one occasion). For those not familiar with his modus operandi, it usually ends with him making a specific concrete prediction about a date in the near future and then disappearing. Without exception, these predictions fail (as they are after all, the delusions of a deeply deeply disturbed individual) and when Stevie returns with a new username he ignores any mention of them. Sometimes he rants and raves impotently at those who point out his repeated pattern of deception but ultimately he's just a harmless nutter, a little like JCanon but not as intelligent or entertaining.

For those who don't remember him, just check out his previous posts under the following usernames: Brownboy, TruthorLie, EliJah, TheWord and probably a few more.

Hey if it isn't my flunkie derelict how are you? I don't recall truthorlie I guess I have to look back. Nah, not important. I take it you still have not read the postings, otherwise you would have seen that they all came to pass. Some were invisible in the heavens so you could not see it with your eyes. I post what I am told to post even as we speak. Nothing is of my own accord. What did you expect the faithful slave to be like? The slave is a replica or a parallel to the Christ. I am not worthy of the Christ in the sense that he is greater than I. However I know the Christ but not as much as I know the Father. The Father has raised us all. Hidden from the face of the serpent was the beginning, then the battle begin. Truly I say to you it is very difficult. It is like having someone walking behind you nudging you with anger constantly. You know like a coward bully but mighty strong. That is satan pure evil.

Estephan
  • jwblog
    jwblog

by following the chronology of the bible, most believers place the date of the biblical flood circa 2380 or so?

but there are bristlecone pine trees still alive at over 5000 years old.

my questions to you are these:

1: are these trees magical?

2: if no, then why did god spare them?

3: is it possible to screw up counting tree rings +/- 700 years?

If you read the account in Genesis you will notice that God created the heavens and the earth. In order to understand what was then you have to look at what is now. The bible says that God rested on the seventh day. It does not say that man came to be at the very beginning when the earth was created. Do you think that God is resting while the creations that He loves are being tormented day and night?

Was God at rest when He caused Jesus to be born? Jesus Christ is the lord of the sabbath, the king in the thousand year reign. Therefore God created the heavens and the earth in six thousand years, rested on the seventh day, then place man upon the earth. We are close to the end of six thousand years upon this planet.

God did not destroy all of creation that existed upon the planet earth. Only those that breathed and were found unworthy perished. Have no worries or doubt about your future. God is here taking over as we speak and Jesus is bringing peace to the earth. Man cannot accomplish this, therefore this world will end in war; meaning that nations will still be at war. And also while the beast is still alive he is put into prison along with those beasts of the field trampling upon the holy land set aside for Abraham.

Estephan

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    While you were sleeping Jesus Christ arrived like a thief in the night. Didn't you notice? How are you by the way? Estephan

In the last 2 days alone in the DFW area, 3 men who "arrived like a thief in the night" have been shot dead by homeowners. JC better be careful. That's in Texas, but, they've got plenty of AK-47's in the Middle East. Besides...wasn't he supposed to "split the eastern sky"? And, "...every eye will see him?" And, I'm feeling much better, now that I am agnostic. Rabbit

• jwblog
    jwblog
    In the last 2 days alone in the DFW area, 3 men who "arrived like a thief in the night" have been shot dead by homeowners. JC better be careful. That's in Texas, but, they've got plenty of AK-47's in the Middle East. Besides...wasn't he supposed to "split the eastern sky"? And, "...every eye will see him?" And, I'm feeling much better, now that I am agnostic. Rabbit

No worries JC is immense and nothing can cause him harm. Jesus Christ arrived at the fullfillment of the prophecies or unseen. It is very similar to what the society teaches however the time that Christ took the throne was not then. It occurred at September 11, 2001. Don't you recall what I have posted here? The other signs were the great floods in the east and west. The tsunami and also hurricane Katrina. These floods made history. A fulfillment occurs at a major historical event. Jesus Christ arrived unseen. That is the meaning of the strong man, Christ came unnoticed except for those that were not fooled and recognized the fulfillments. I was chosen shortly thereafter and that is when my journey begin.

Every eye will see the clouds coming across the sky and be filled with holy spirit. God will place all of Christs enemies at his footstool (all of the military forces etc.) and The Good News of The Kingdom will be preached.

Make sense mr agnostic?

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

jwblog,

You've convinced me. So what do I do now?

(I can't believe I missed that some were fulfilled invisibly in heaven - there I was looking in completely the wrong place!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit