I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Is there a Loon Factory somewhere ?

Yes it's called Theism and the Bible...

• yknot
    yknot

Matthew 24-:45-51, & Matthew 25:1-46 .....are parables.

Parables are a usually short fictitious story that illustrates a moral attitude or a religious principle.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

You have to be a high Mucky Muck and stut around wearing white shoes like a car salesman.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Christianity:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Yeah, Christianity makes perfect sense.

• jwblog
    jwblog

Here you go you should hook up with this exJW nut job you both have a lot in common...

http://www.truebiblecode.com/

He even predicts Christs physical return on June 11/12 this year...

"Jesus comes in the flesh of his wife, his glory, the descended first New Covenant (1NC) saints on 2008Sivan6 (June11/12)."

This is funny, it sounds more like me than the Christ. You see Christ is a spirit I am human. I met my future bride this last year. She is strong in spirit and a great thinker in law. Very spiritual and has great faith. She opposes all that is wrong with christianity which Christ also condemns and she is not even christian by affiliation.We have suffered in like manner and I have been witness to this. The faithful slave is one whom recieves Christ belongings if you recall the scriptures.......thanks for sharing this with me.

• jwblog
    jwblog

Christianity:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Yeah, Christianity makes perfect sense.

I can explain the meaning if you want me to. Afterall I am with God as the slave should be, therefore I have direct insight. Unless you do not study the bible therefore you do not know much. A magical tree is symbolic of a root stock that yields fruit. Or in a manner that makes more sense, the fruit that is spoken of is "fruitage of the spirit". Afterall trees do not grow knowledge correct?

• jwblog
    jwblog

Matthew 24-:45-51, & Matthew 25:1-46 .....are parables.

Parables are a usually short fictitious story that illustrates a moral attitude or a religious principle.

It is true that many writings are written in parables and illistrations, however nothing is fictitious. Find your favorite parable and I will explain the meaning in a manner that makes sense.

What is the meaning of "weeping and gnashing of teeth"?

The weeping is the mourning in the heavens from those that witness the calamities upon the earth.

The gnashing of teeth is the anger felt by those in the heavens as they wage the "War of Armageddon".

There is where their weeping and gnashing of teeth will be.

The faithful and discreet slave experiences the same as those in the heavens

(feeling the anger of satan and knowing his hatred towards me is in no way fictitious. It is all for real)

How can one provide counseling to another if they have no idea what they have been through. Jesus and the twelve had to be raised in this time period and experience the same as those upon the earth. I as well feel the same torment.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Jwblog

How can one provide counseling to another if they have no idea what they have been through. Jesus and the twelve had to be raised in this time period and experience the same as those upon the earth. I as well feel the same torment.

Here is where you explain where you are really coming from.

Perhaps you need to talk to someone about the torment you feel.

You seem to be looking for relief from the emotional pain you feel. People here will talk with you in a sympathetic way if approach them in the right way.

• jwblog
    jwblog

14 At length when the hour came, he reclined at the table, and the apostles with him. 15 And he said to them: “I have greatly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I tell you, I will not eat it again until it becomes fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” 17 And, accepting a cup, he gave thanks and said: “Take this and pass it from one to the other among yourselves; 18 for I tell you, From now on I will not drink again from the product of the vine until the kingdom of God arrives.”

19 Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” 20 Also, the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.

It had a great and lofty wall and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names were inscribed which are those of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. 13 On the east were three gates, and on the north three gates, and on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 The wall of the city also had twelve foundation stones, and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The apostles were instructed by Jesus to take part in the ceremony because they were to suffer in like manner as Jesus. This is the meaning of them drinking the wine (symbolic of blood) and eating the bread (symbolic of body or flesh).

(P.S.) The w.t.s. does not own the copyright for something that God provided to the people freely. I will defeat them in a court of law if necessary.

• jwblog
    jwblog

Here is where you explain where you are really coming from.

Perhaps you need to talk to someone about the torment you feel.

You seem to be looking for relief from the emotional pain you feel. People here will talk with you in a sympathetic way if approach them in the right way.

I am perfectly fine thank you. I am honored to be a part of what I was chosen for. I am directed to those that are chosen. Many are afflicted with problems such as drug abuse, prostitution, alcohol abuse, violent experiences. I learn from their pain and suffering and in spirit God makes it so I am aware of the intense emotions associated with peoples torment. I provide them with neccesities and also gifts directed by God as well. I do nothing of my own accord but understand the reason for everything placed before me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit