I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog

When I first attended the congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses I never even thought about whom or what was the faithful and discreet slave. I do not believe that this information is ever taught to the public directly. I think you have to be baptised or start attending the same meetings as those that are baptised.

Anyway what made all of you adapt the teaching of the faithful and discreet slave (class or whatever)? What is the criteria for being the faithful and discreet slave. Am I he?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    What is the criteria for being the faithful and discreet slave. Am I he?

Only in your pathetic little mind...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Only in your pathetic little mind...

I take it you are a christian, you are so full of love........

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I take it you are a christian, you are so full of love........

You take it NOT...I am a devout ATHEIST...I gave up your socalled "GOD OF LOVE" long ago when I discovered he was nothing but PURE HATE...God of love...make me puke...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    You take it NOT...I am a devout ATHEIST...I gave up your socalled "GOD OF LOVE" long ago when I discovered he was nothing but PURE HATE...God of love...make me puke...

God did not choose to kill people or choose that satan should rebel. If your child was being beaten by a bully in school would you not come to their defense? That is what God did if you read the bible carefully.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    God did not choose to kill people

BUT he sure has no problem killing does he...YEA the GOD of the universe DOES NOT CHOOSE HE IS FORCED TO right.......

• choosing life
    choosing life

My beliefs tend to change daily, but I don't see God coming to the aid of the sick and suffering. The "bully" seems to continue unrestrained.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    The "bully" seems to continue unrestrained.

OH yea of little faith Choosing Life do you not know God wishes no one to suffer (at his hand) but wishes all to attend to everlasting happiness that is if you can dodge his hand of death and rath...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    My beliefs tend to change daily, but I don't see God coming to the aid of the sick and suffering. The "bully" seems to continue unrestrained.

He has come to our aid many times over. Who put an end to the world wars 1 and 2, man? Or was there divine intervention? Who put an end to those waging war in the Middle East, man? Or was there divine intervention? It is written that satan causes many difficult times upon the earth along with ungodly men. Who wages war against satan if not God and Jesus Christ? There is a time period set in place for all things to take place as written. These days are cut short otherwise no flesh would survive. The wicked ones bring destruction to mankind not God. God and Christ are saviors of mankind not destroyers of those that God created out of love. Who do you think will wage war with Jesus upon the earth man? BY no means, because the war is fought in the heavens against the wicked spirits. Why would God put satan into prison sparing his life for one thousand years, yet destroy those upon the earth that satan misled?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    He has come to our aid many times over.

REALLY and when 6 MILLION JEWS were incenerated in the Nazi ovens where was your. "GOD OF LOVE"...OH THATS RIGHT THE JEWS KILLED CHRIST SO THEY DESERVED IT RIGHT...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit