I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Well, it would be interesting to hear some. Are they like Revelation? Any new scroll-openings?

I can tell you how I came to be if you are willing to listen. The bible has many writing about the leaders in this world known as beasts, horns, kings, etc. etc. So I kept close watch on all that occured in the political arena and looked for fulfillment of prophecies constantly. The world begin to change when there was controvery in regards to the "stolen" election. Then came the 911 attacks in the United States and from that point on the world would never be the same. My son begin to act pecular and told me that he was the "lamb" of God. I made many attempt to correct his thinking and listened to all that he would say. Then one time my son was admitted into the hospital and I went to visit him. His eyes did not look normal as if though he was staring into the distance. Within that time I prayed to The Almighty to assist him and if by chance he might be influenced by the demons to please remove them. That night I felt strange and I then knew in my heart that my son was under the power of the Holy Spirit. I went to visit him and I looked directly into his eyes and let him know that I beleived him and knew what he was going through. A look of relief came over his appearance. From that point on I was inspired and slowly the understanding of the scriptures and prophecy came to me. That was my beginning.......

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh. That's nice.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Oh. That's nice.

Ok :)

You asked about visions. They are too numerous too mention because they occur on a daily basis. I will tell of of the most intense visions which occured in the very beginning. If you are of an adequate age please watch th movies "The Devils Advocate" with Keanu Reeves, and also "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". The eye portion of the images is mainly what I saw in demon inspired humans or just placed there in order to cause me fear. Please understand that these are "visions" the spirit entities are invisible and cannot be seen by the naked eye unless they make a transformation. It is written that angels walked as humans upon the earth. The Almighty even prepared me for this by tranforming the images on my television screen in like manner to what I was to see as I made my way through my journey. The angels had what appeared to be eagle eyes or hawk eyes. Very dark and filled the entire socket in their eyes. I do not recall seeing the white portion of the eyes. These were along as well to assist me while the demons were out to cause harm.......

9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Did I ask about visions? I don't recall...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Did I ask about visions? I don't recall...

lol, no "eyes opened" did. My response was a continuation I just posted your comment as well :) It is funny chatting with you because you look like "Burt" in a mug shot lol

• shamus100
    shamus100

How do you get these visions?

• jwblog
    jwblog
    How do you get these visions?

God gave them to me. Satan also places them in my mind and around me as well and he causes my emotions to feel an intense fear along with the visions. It is written that in the end "sons and daughters will recieves dreams and prophecies etc. etc. Many people around the earth begin to notice strange phenomena. One of my friends mother tells her what she calls predictions which come true. And she also has dreams and her friends see many thing like 11:11 on the clock. Haven;t you noticed that many numbers from the bible are all around and in the headlines like 144, 33, 40, 1260 etc etc.?

I recieve them more intensely because I am the faithful slave. I will post the scriptures that reference me and explain to you what they say.

• shamus100
    shamus100

How do you differentiate the visions? Which are from god, which are from Satan?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Are you friends with, or related to JC?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

How do you firgure you are the F&DS?? Who told you this?

• jwblog
    jwblog
    How do you differentiate the visions? Which are from god, which are from Satan?

A house divided cannot stand was one of my first teachings. Anything from God is good and anything from satan is wicked, God allowed satan to place these visions before me. Satans visions are of uncleans acts of sexual immorality, God's are clean and loving. God created humans to bears offspring however a person should never look at the human body apart from the person. A clean act is filled with love and caring for the mate. not just for sexual desires.

Satan places visions and thoughts about my loved ones being injured or of my loved ones passing away in death. He places many lies within my mind and makes an attempt to coerce my heart into believing they are true. Gods visions are at times very humorous. You see in the beginning I believe I had to die and that my place would be in the heavens. All that belong in the heaven whom were humans upon the earth are already there. He shows me visions of a dark empty room with a large wooden table where He is giving instruction, and all of a sudden a human appears out of the floor and pops his head up. God out of humor looks astonished as if He is surprised that a human made his was into heaven, lol. Also another one in the same room is where Jesus is at the table and God takes His place at the table as one of His creations. Jesus then looks at Him thinking He is crazy because He looks like a big shark sitting next to Jesus. And Gods just asks Jesus, what? His humor is clean and so simple, but yet extemely fun. But there are so many Grand visions that He has placed into my mind. I see many visions of "eyes" constantly. Some wicked and Those of Christ as well. Truly amazing. People upon the earth will experience the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit