I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    what is true even if I learn from those known as "Pagans".

I'm a pagan......so what is true to you?

• jwblog
    jwblog
    I'm a pagan......so what is true to you?

Truth is as simple as saying that an apple is an apple. If two people see an apple placed before them and agree that it is an apple it has been proven to be true.

I am referring to the belief known as paganism, are you a follower?

• zeroday
    zeroday
    If two people see an apple placed before them and agree that it is an apple it has been proven to be true.

And if it is true that omnipotent GOD sat in each and everyone of the gas chambers of Hitlers death camps and DID NOTHING it is proven true that GOD IS JUST as evil as HITLER...

• zeroday
    zeroday

OH I'M SORRY JWBLOG I just noticed how conviently you TOTALLY IGNORED my Hitler anology and continue to believe GOD IS LOVE...when 6 million HUMAN BEINGS GODS CREATION the ONES CHRIst DIED FOR were some how missed and slipped by the GOD OF LOVE.......

• jwblog
    jwblog
    And if it is true that omnipotent GOD sat in each and everyone of the gas chambers of Hitlers death camps and DID NOTHING it is proven true that GOD IS JUST as evil as HITLER...

A period of time to live with free will is the "key" here. That was the law set into place in the beginning. Those that died that horrible death are no longer feeling the pain. They are at rest until they hear the voice of Jesus Christ whom will raise them as written. Do not torment yourself with such horrible memories and look forward to a brighter future.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If God ever did make a "paradise", no matter where, it would for sure resemble the Dark Ages more than anything semi-free. Stagnation would rule, not happiness.

• marmot
    marmot

Wait, what? This guy thinks god intervened to stop WWI and WWII? I suppose god caused the downfall of the Soviet Union and helped you find that parking spot last month when you were really pressed for time and you prayed to him about it too, right?

And since when has fighting in the middle east stopped?

I don't fully buy into the Dawkinsian debate about the (im)probability of a creator, but I wholeheartedly disagree with the concept of an interventionist god micromanaging human affairs.

• jwblog
    jwblog

If God ever did make a "paradise", no matter where, it would for sure resemble the Dark Ages more than anything semi-free. Stagnation would rule, not happiness.

There are already place on the earth that some might consider a Paradise. However only the rich can afford to roam the areas.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Hey, maybe the 6 million Jews who were killed in ww2 were reincarnated by God to be the Jdubs of today.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

jwblog:

read the bible carefully

hmmm... I think crazyblondeb said it best:

Those beliefs are for those who believe the "bible". For me, it's like a fairy tale.....like snow white or cinderella

....or Tolkien or Harry Potter.....sometimes an interesting read, confusing as hell at times...but not to be believed ever...

I used to say my religious beliefs are evolving....then I realized...I dont have religious beliefs..just a set of moral standards that is evolving (and probably degrading according to the Borganization) NONE of my believes depend on the Bible, or a supposed "all-knowing" god that allows pedophile elders to keep running the show, and none of those beliefs involve organized religion. The Bible (and other so-called Holy Books) have some good principles to live life by, but those are common sense, not divinely inspired.

Just my opinion. Those of you who still believe in the Bible, Christ, God, etc....I respect your right to those beliefs and am not criticizing you personally. Just one person's opinion, that's all....

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit