I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's very noble of you to put up with me - thank you. Let me ask you - have you ever signed on this board under another username, account, or under a different personality?

I was under the name 'shamus' before, until I let my old email address expire, so I could not get my old password.

• jwblog
    jwblog

That's very noble of you to put up with me - thank you. Let me ask you - have you ever signed on this board under another username, account, or under a different personality?

I was under the name 'shamus' before, until I let my old email address expire, so I could not get my old password.

I am always the same personality. I have had other user names as well. Brownboy was my beginning I believe. I recognize many posters here. Your words to me seemed like that of a young child but you cannot diguise the words written. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Even if you choose not to live forever you will be given the opportunity. All humans will, then you might eat some of the words you have posted :) Not in a literal sense however, but you have no idea what God is like, I am sure you will appreciate Him immensely.

Now on a different topic, challenge my thinking ability with something notable. Prove that I am not the faithful and discreet slave, and I will prove to you that I am. Do you accept?
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I will when you seek psychological help.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

So have you found any challenging questions for yourself yet, that you have never been able to answer?
    Or perhaps that you had to ponder over for a time?

Just curious,
    hope4others

• jwblog
    jwblog
    So have you found any challenging questions for yourself yet, that you have never been able to answer?
    Or perhaps that you had to ponder over for a time?

Just curious,
    hope4others

Please understand that I am given my directions, I just listen. I never take notes on anything unless I am instructed to do so. If I did take notes I might be able to follow along, but everything I do coincides with what is written in the bible.

I have never even read the bible from cover to cover. I have not even memorized the apostles names, but I love them very much. I am visited by them in my thoughts as well many times in humor in attempt to raise my spirits. They all know where we are in regards to everything, I am the lesser so always the last to know.

I have rules that make it easier for me to understand that were given to me of course. These are the laws of the "first fruits" and also the law' "the slave is not greater than the master". Those created or born first have to be taken care of in order of being. Just like the first born of the families. This makes it fair and just for everyone in creation. I am born from the offspring of Abraham and the promises extended down to me. That is why I appear like I do. Many people that see me think I am from the Middle East or of eastern descent which all people are if you think about it.

People might think that Jesus looks similar but you have to remember that Jesus was born from GOD, not man. So he does not necessarily look Jewish or of Middle Eastern descent. Jesus appearance is like God originally intended all humans to appear by design. Fair skinned would make sense to most as it has been proven that fair skin (medium) is more attractive and also more compatible with the suns rays.

Hopefully this all makes sense, thank you for asking. As far as understanding what is written, I am able to challenge the greatest minds versed in the bible. Please feel free to ask anything you might want to know about. I am taken to verses and or world events that should be able to provide the correct answer.

• Santisimo
    Santisimo

If you "read the bible carefully" you'll also notice that God allowed the Israelites to commit genocide. If you think you know your bible explain that to us...

• jwblog
    jwblog
    If you "read the bible carefully" you'll also notice that God allowed the Israelites to commit genocide. If you think you know your bible explain that to us...

In what manner did God allow this, please explain?

genocide:The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.(dictionary.com) Please allow me to ask. Say you had the power to create a living being even if it is a simple life form that thinks on its own and makes it own decisions. There comes to be one out of the group that decides it should rule the rest of them. It decides that it can rule by strength and it overcomes the others by strength causing the others harm. As the one who created them, what do you do about it? Also, you are alone in the universe and you decide that you might want to share your life with another so you create a form of life to co-exist with you. You decide that they should live by a certain set of guidelines and you put them forth. Do you immediately rule over them by example instructing them what the best course of life is or do you allow them a chance to see what rules would be best on their own? What if this were true. You created spirits in the beginning. One of them decides that he does not want to live by the rules you put forth. His way of thinking is it was not his choice to be created so why should he live by the rules you put forth? Well your response might be that your way is the wisest course and if he chooses not to live by your law then you can easily put him to sleep and he would cease to exist. His reply is, I prefer to continue existing but again not by your rule. What do you do? These are many questions that might arise once you create a form of life that thinks upon its own. I for one choose to put faith in the One that created me. Who am I to check His hand as He is much wiser and more intelligent than me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit