I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by jwblog 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwblog
    jwblog

What are the signs of Jesus Christ being present? For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. This is the beginning of pangs of distress but the end is not yet.

World war one and two Jesus was present but did not take his throne at that time, true?

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Hey why would God give a shit about 6 Million Jews? He allowed mankind to die in the Flood except for 1 family. More ppl were killed in the flood than in the Holocaust. God only gives a shit when it suits HIM. You dont fuck with God or else you die. Unless the flood is being misrepresented IN the Bible and it was only a local event...and the whole inhabited earth wasnt covered with water. But then we have to rely on what the Bible says without reading TOO much into it right? SO when it says the flood KILLED off all life that s what it means. God didnt allow for ppls freewill in all parts of the world at the Flood dd HE?? So 6 million ppl dying is nothing to him. After all he can resurrect all those 6 million anytime he wants.

Things that make you go ...HUMMMMMM

• jwblog
    jwblog

Hey why would God give a shit about 6 Million Jews? He allowed mankind to die in the Flood except for 1 family. More ppl were killed in the flood than in the Holocaust. God only gives a shit when it suits HIM. You dont fuck with God or else you die. Unless the flood is being misrepresented IN the Bible and it was only a local event...and the whole inhabited earth wasnt covered with water. But then we have to rely on what the Bible says without reading TOO much into it right? SO when it says the flood KILLED off all life that s what it means. God didnt allow for ppls freewill in all parts of the world at the Flood dd HE?? So 6 million ppl dying is nothing to him. After all he can resurrect all those 6 million anytime he wants.

Things that make you go ...HUMMMMMM

What was the purpose for bringing the flood? Because there was too much violence upon the earth and the angels had taken for themselves wives upon the earth and their offspring were unnatural abominations. Read your bible and make an attempt to understand that Gods creations caused the havock. God intervened in order to preserve humankind alive which are being tormented by the wicked spirits.

These are factual events and wicked spirits are "for real". Satan is the wicked one and anyone who does the same as satan is wicked as well. Does all of this make any sense whatsoever?
  • chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

jwblog

Thanks for the response. At the moment I havent got the time to debate this but ..in the meantime ENJOY THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFa4IgvjlOA ...parts 1-12

see also ....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3D28Ys-dp4&feature=related

• lesterd
    lesterd

If you have to ask, you are not.

• jwblog
    jwblog

18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

1 Neb·u·chad·nez´zar the king made an image of gold, he height of which was sixty cubits the breadth of which was six cubits. He set it up in the plain of Du´ra in the jurisdictional district of Babylon.

8 Because of this, at that same time certain Chal·de´ans approached and accused the Jews. 9 They answered, and they were saying to Neb·u·chad·nez´zar the king: “O king, live on even for times indefinite. 10 You yourself, O king, set forth the command that every man that hears the sound of the horn, the pipe, the zither, the triangular harp, the stringed instrument, and the bagpipe and all sorts of musical instruments, should fall down and worship the image of gold; 11 and that whoever would not fall down and worship should be thrown into the burning fiery furnace.

24 At that time Neb·u·chad·nez´zar the king himself became frightened and he rose up in a hurry. He was answering and saying to his high royal officials: "Was it not three able-bodied men that we threw bound into the midst of the fire?" They were answering and saying to the king: "Yes, O king." 25 He was answering and saying: "Look! I am beholding four able-bodied men walking about free in the midst of the fire, and there is no hurt to them, and the appearance of the fourth one is resembling a son of the gods."

Let its heart be changed from that of mankind, and let the heart of a beast be given to it, and let seven times pass over it.

17 By the decree of watchers the thing is, and the saying of holy ones the request is, to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind.”

Please make a comparison between the account of nebuchadnezzar and hitler. Also between all nations the choose to invade the "holy land". They will without a doubt fail, even the strongest military forces of today.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It causes disruption to my soul to even read this information but please notice the construction of the furnaces built during hitlers reign:

The result of this conversation was agreement on a project for a crematorium with five three-muffle furnaces, fed by two big underground morgues. In addition there was to be a single-muffle waste incinerator. The cremation capacity envisaged was 60 corpses per hour, or a throughput of 1,440 in 24 hours.

The cremation capacity was for 60 (6) corpses, per sixty (6) minutes in 24 hours (4+2=6) which would put to death 1,440 (144)

666 and 144 are numbers in the bible. There are many signs given in the end times which all include numbers from the bible, as well as historical events. A historical event is always one to fulfill "bible prophecy".

The number of the wild beast (666) represents those that cause torment to Gods chosen people. They are unruley nations of war, and whomever takes part in this abomination has and will recieve the "mark" of the wild beast.

The Almighty GOD does care and intervenes according to the Law set forth.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    If you have to ask, you are not.

By their fruits you shall recognize them.......I am the faithful and discreet slave. I have been with the Father, His son Jesus, and the twelve experiencing what the slave was set out to accomplish.......

• jwblog
    jwblog
    OH poor little Christ died for the sins of the world I guess that was all the hurt God could take as 6 million (DID I SAY 6 MILLION) jews died before the omnipotent GOD as he sat in each and everyone of the gas chambers that KILLED ALL 6 MILLION JEWS>>>

Jesus Christ suffered a violent death, and was without blame and completely innocent. His death was a slow and extremely painful death. Those that choose to take part in war suffer violent deaths as well. However they are commanded not to take part in war yet they do. It has been proven that people can avoid war, even if you have to flea to another region. Those that are forced into war in self defense are worthy and will be rewarded accordingly.

Are you willing to face me in battle? I am medium in height yet strong in my body and person. Truly I say to you it would be much easier to face me in battle then for you to give up your life willingly. I am willing to face satan in human form to do battle with him. Again it would be easier for me to face satan then to give up my life willingly.

Are you a coward? The fact that you belittle Christ proves to me that you are. Why? Because you still breath, simple as that.

• jwblog
    jwblog

jwblog

Thanks for the response. At the moment I havent got the time to debate this but ..in the meantime ENJOY THIS

This is very good information. Thank you for providing it to me.......

• jwblog
    jwblog

Food For Thought:

I greet the outdoors as I prepare to make my way to the market place. I am immediately directed by my Father to a lilac bush. He instructs me to pluck a small cluster of my favorite scent in the dewy mornings. It immediately brings tears to my eyes because His gifts are so simple but yet touch the heart in a great way. A subtle reminder as a gift of love from Me to you is the meaning He tells me. We suffer in affliction in this battle but it will cease.

I walk along the path not knowing what to anticipate next. I am on constant guard from those that choose to battle with us. The breeze has a small chill yet is refreshes my soul. The sun is bright and the day seems filled with life as I walk along. I enter into the market place and browse the fresh produce in the bins. He helps me make my selections and has me try out new flavors and new forms of nourishment. I smile at a few of the others in the market place as they all seem so kind. As I make my way to the checkout attendant a young female relays to me how tired she is. I am thinking I know the feeling, and know that I am to recognize her words as another sign of the times we live in.

As I make my way back to my dwelling place I am instructed to walk to the side where there are many small animals. A bunny rabbit, along with many prairie dogs are out and about enjoying the evening sun. He asks me to take out some of my fruit and pass some along to feed His creations which I enjoy doing. I take small bites from my apple and pass some along to the small rabbit hoping that it chooses to take our offering. I then seek out the prairie dogs but they are too far in the distance.

I sit along this small eroded stream with sandy banks. He instructs me to straddle the small stream with one foot on the left and one foot on the right. I am fully aware of the meaning and the thought of 1335 days comes to mind. I am thinking, yes I know you give me many signs, but it breaks my heart to know that Your Day is so close but seemingly so far. I do as instructed never passing by the opportunity to recieve a sign as a testimonial.

Another thing He tells me. Please take two seeds and dig a small hole in the ground. Place the seeds inside and cover the hole over. One seed is for you and one seed is for her, your future bride. This is the future before you and her He tells me, you will plant many seeds, and they will grow in perfection is the meaning. These Words are Faithful and True, guard them in your heart, raise your head up high. You will be with Me in Paradise.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit