So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• frankiespeakin
  • cognac
    cognac

Funny how jw's aren't allowed to do anything... lol, they make you feel like its so wrong... I know some JW (mostly girls) who are so wired that its wrong that its difficult to enjoy it if they can let themselves at all... I know another JW (years ago) who wouldn't french kiss her husband... AT ALL!!! lol - stupid, stupid, stupid... How can they suck the joy out of even that???

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Now I have a very sad tale to tell. My Grandma had outlived 5 of her 6 husbands by the time she lived with my husband and I. One morning over breakfast she asked me if I enjoyed myself the night before. Even my toes turned bright red with embarassment." Well, um, yeah" I stuttered. "Sorry we were so loud." She said that's OK, she was just envious. I asked her what she meant. At the age of 70, after 6 husbands and countless flings, she had NEVER had an orgasm. Now, that is so very sad. I don't even think she knew how to masturbate.

momz

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield joke. "The first time I had sex I was so scared, boy was I scared. I was all alone!"

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Well, I'm married, so I don't have sex.

Me, too. That, and I'm now asexual.

I cannot remember what it's like to want sex, let alone to like it. I am content going without.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Right now I'm not getting any, haven't been for a little while. Possiblity of some to come in the nearish future - He says he's good with his tongue

I must say though - I haven't had sex with someone I was in love with. So that is something to look forward too.

I love love oral sex - and am a fan of giving it - I do have conditions though - he must be shaved !

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Lou,

Good for you! Hey I alway try to shave if I have advance knowledge I'm going to give oral(or go down on some lady). And like wise I like my virgina's atleast trimmed, or shaved bikini waxed is even better.

• Evidently
    Evidently

When I was little and out in service with my father we saw 2 dogs humping. I asked my father what they were doing and he said they were making a puppy.

A few nights later I walked in on my mother and father "doing" it and asked my father "what are you doing to mom?"

He told me he was making a baby with her.

I told him "well roll mom over I'd rather have a puppy instead". ;)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Evi,

Your experience reminded me of Buddy Hacket's tale about when he was with his father and seen two dogs humping he said all excited to his dad:

"Dad look! look at those dogs over there,,WHat are they doing?" His father replied:" The doggy in front is sick son, and the doggy behind him is trying to push him to the doggy hospital."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Nothing else compares to it, it is the ultimate e-ticket ride!

Oh yeah!

*Eyes the hubby laying face down on the bed* Time to cash that ticket!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit