So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• flipper
    flipper

CULTSWATTER- What can I say - since I experienced that at age 14 in the jacuzzi - it unleashed the warm monster within me all these years since. I get nothing but WARM feelings thinking of those small beginnings in the jacuzzi at a young age ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- So- are you saying your reputation came before the actual act ever happened ? That's pretty powerful ! LOL! You weren't one of those rubbing people I described in the earlier responses were you ? LOL! JUst joking

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Personally, I'm all for it! Lots of it! No need to choose between sex or chocolate. Sex and chocolate is the best.

I'm not even happily married and I still like sex. Sex may be the only reason I am still married. Let's face it, I am not getting any younger or hotter. I don't like the idea of living alone because I wouldn't want to do without sex.

Sex is also very good for your prostate, you men out there. JW's advice to their young men not to masturbate may actually be harming their health and contributing to future prostate problems and even cancer! They are just wrong on so many levels. I think the reason they never talk about female masturbation is because the GB have still have not acknowledged that women have a clitoris and have orgasms. Someone needs to buy them a more up to date picture book!

Cog

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FLYING HIGH NOW- So- are you saying your reputation came before the actual act ever happened ? That's pretty powerful ! LOL! You weren't one of those rubbing people I described in the earlier responses were you ? LOL! JUst joking. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

<.............VIRGIN

Rubbing people?

• flipper
    flipper

COG- Sorry to hear about your marriage . Hope things improve . Glad your sex life is still good though. But it is true what you say- I've heard that about sex helping a man's prostate. Eating tomatoes as well, I hear ! I never listened to the GB tell us not to masturbate when I was a teenager- just let it rip ! Wasn't gonna let those old codgers back at Bethel keep me stagnant ! Ted Jaracz and company wouldn't know how to identify a clitoris if it came up and bit them in the face ! The organization is so chauvinistic they don't acknowledge that women have needs as much or more than men ! I'm glad for you , that you have kept your independent spirit ! Great ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW - Now I know you are yanking my chain ! LOL! You know , rubbing people, hand jobs, etc ! ?
    You say you partake in virgin cocktails ? Or you are a virgin? Surely you jest ? But if not , hey cool ! Great for you for saving it for the right guy ! More power to you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

ROTFLMAO!! Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee, Mr. Flipper or I would be cleaning my computer screen right now!

Ted Jaracz and company wouldn't know how to identify a clitoris if it came up and bit them in the face !

That was the best laugh I've had today! I can't get the picture out of my mind of Ted Jaracz running down the halls of Bethel, screaming, "Help me! Help me! There's a man eating pussy trying to bite my face off (or other parts) LOL!

Cog

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hehe. I only have two kids and two grandkids. I think they are mine. I haven't had DNA tests done. They tell me I'm their mother. They sound so convincing.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sex is yucky. When I found out my parents did "that". I disowned them. I cannot believe my parents did "that." Seven times! Four boys, two girls and a miscarried son.

<............in shock and running to get some fresh air.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sex? Yes, I know my reputation is legendary, but I've actually never had it before.

Do you want me to show you honey?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit