So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Actually, it's a girl on girl threesome with identical twins! Geez, you gals are kinky!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

JW Daughter: Your man ain't doing it right honey! You need to get some toys or something.

Cog

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Actually, it's a girl on girl threesome with identical twins! Geez, you gals are kinky!

Stilla's dream.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am nearly out of posts so I think that comment is my cue to go to bed - hope I dont have a wet dream and have to sleep on my own wet spot

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    JW Daughter: Your man ain't doing it right honey! You need to get some toys or something.

Either that or thoughtfully placed pillows and a fertile imagination. *Siggghhhhhh*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I am nearly out of posts so I think that comment is my cue to go to bed - hope I dont have a wet dream and have to sleep on my own wet spot

Awwww, I hope not. That's why they invented these handy little things called towels.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You aren't kiddin', Stilla. Are ya?

stillajwexelder69
    momzcrazy51
    dinah43
    tula39
    FlyingHighNow37
    FreedomFrog36
    BFD34
    BurnTheShips34
    flipper31
    JK66630

Action :: Jump to:

Style: basic XP (IE Only) Compact

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL - purely unintentional that number I assure you

• flipper
    flipper

Jesus. Between Stilla , Flying High Now and Cognizant, not to mention JW Daughters not getting it done right - you guys are getting me all worked up to go swimming dolphin style with Mrs. Flipper and do some flips of our own here ! Gonna go eat me some salad before I chew through my mouse !! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Doncha just love it when people get into clever, witty exchanges on a thread you started, Flipper. Glad to help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit