So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You are 18 and living at home, Lore. Just as well:)

Hopefully someday you will find girls more interesting than movies. Then again, if you don't, PLEASE don't marry some poor girl thinking it will cure you:) Some people are never that interested.

Shelly

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Hopefully someday you will find girls more interesting than movies.

Just the opposite, I absolutely hope NOT!

The sex drive is probably the biggest force for screwing up your life a person has to deal with.

It's like any other addiction: It feels good, but it's expensive, time consuming, dangerous, it often has very long term bad effects, and you're not the only one who suffers from them. It messes with your mind and drives you to do extremely stupid things.

The difference is, drugs and alchohol are only addictive once you've tried them, sex is inflicted on you.

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Lore! You are so young to be so jaded.

I can't deny all you say about sex CAN be true. Still, if treated seriously as it deserves (not like we are doing here) it can also be a force for much beauty, intimacy, pleasure and good in the world. Having children be a source of great joy for parents in spite of all the heartache they often bring too. It is "inflicted" on us because the human species would die out without it. It's what makes the world go round. Don't write it off so soon. Wait for that special someone. The sex is much better if you both love one another and are in a committed relationship. Corny and old-fashioned but true.

I think one of the reasons the other negative things you mentioned about sex is true is because many do not treat it seriously enough, but view it as a recreational sport. Cheapens it IMO. Relationships are difficult to work out when young. When you get middle-aged like most of us on this thread, then you can relax and joke about sex a lot more. That's because most of us who are doing so are in that committed relationship and that allows us to relax a lot more and just have fun with it.

Cog

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Your priorities may change Lore, don't be mad at yourself if they do.

It doesn't have to screw up your life. And you can be smart about it. Maybe read Dr. Laura.She would tell you NEVER to shack up, to be chaste until you are married and to not date until you are ready to support a family on your own. No earlier than 26. So, you are right on her schedule so long as you don't go getting scary about it.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Firstly: I love it

Second: I find it increasingly amazing the things that go on over 'the pond', whilst I am fast asleep in bed

when I read through the posts, it sounds like a real party.

08:30 here

fokyc

• JK666
    JK666

I love it, and always have. I was oversexed as a child, and felt guilty about it. Thought God would kill me for my lusty thoughts.

It is still one of my very favorite things. Unfortunately, I do not currently have a partner in this activity. I am glad that my repressed upbringing did not screw up my libido.

Great sex is an unselfish act. I can honestly say that I enjoy bringing my partner to a thunderous climax more than having one myself. It just feels so wonderful to know that the person you love and care for is feeling those blissful sensations. Nothing else compares to it, it is the ultimate e-ticket ride!

Now I need a cold shower . . .

JK

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

JK666

You probably weren't oversexed. That is just a term JW's put on every child who has normal sexual thoughts to make them feel guilty. I know. They told me I was oversexed too.

BTW I really like your attitude to the female orgasm! I doubt you will be partnerless for long.

Cog

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

We go through hot and not so hot patches. I'm really off sex at the moment - too much going on in my head. I feel distanced from my husband because he doesn't know what's going on in my head. Did anyone else find that?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin
    So What Do You Think About Sex ?

I think it is a great invention, to make us think about the future.

I like it, it feels really good, and a great way to spend your time on this earth. Make love not war, and don't forget to wear a condom. I think that they should include it in the Olympics games and broadcast it on national TV prime time, the team from India would probably get the gold metal, being that they have the tantric variety, and members of that club practice it for enlightenment hour at a time.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Girls are gross and they have coodies. *pulls CD's pigtails*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit