So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• BFD
    BFD

You know saywhat I only opened this topic because I saw you were last to post. I can't tell these people what I think about sex, I'd get banned!

And this is the first I'm hearing about your bad report card! You've been getting bad grades and whoring around on Craigs list?!?! Naughty, naughty boy. Come to daddy... You need a lesson! And, I may just have to disinfect you of that craig list troll.

BFD

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

LOLZ!

Yeah I decided to fag up this thread 'cause it was all straight 'n stuff. So I thought it was appropriate to bring out the butt sex or something- You knowz how I rolls.

But ahem!

Yep, Daddy I've been a bad bad boy. I don't like participate in class and stuff- I does what I want and You can't stop me! *cues for spanking!*

• ssrriotsquad
    ssrriotsquad

Still thinking about it.

Oops, where is that towel that I had?

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Girls are gross and they have coodies. *pulls CD's pigtails*

Did I mention it really turns me on when men pull my hair? Cog

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CD,

When I was a young we lad I would pull girls hair, I was a little ruff at that age and sometimes wound up with a few strands of hair, the girls didn't seem to mind that much maybe they would punch me back or something and I would run away faking fear sorta made them happy, well it's a long story anyway...

I got to ask why do girls/women like that? As for me it just seemed like the natural thing to do at the time, maybe it is mating instincts kicking in at a early age i don't know. You know the picture of the cave man dragging his captured women by the hair to his cave to be his f**k body or the modern day equivalent wife and father of 95% to 0% of her offspring.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I think you may be right Frankiespeakin. Maybe it is some kind of primal mating ritual. I have no scientific evidence for it, and I'm pretty sure I would not acutally like to be dragged by my hair anywhere, but it gets me really hot if a man holds onto my hair during sex and tugs lightly.

OK, that was way to much info. Now I have to hope no one I have actually met from this forum reads this post.

Cog

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Oh you so bad cog!!!

FlyingHigh - I'm still waiting for the boy to kiss me - there is far too much sexual tension between him and I....it's mounting and mounting.

Okay now that we're all pretty comfy with this sex topic - Positions??? what are you favorites...maybe there should be a separate thread for that.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

My opinion of sex? I think sex is like oxygen: It's not a big deal until you aren't getting any. :) I could use some more. Oxygen. Well, sex, too.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*thumbs up* :-D Josie - posting from the iPod

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    Why is the assumption that it's always the man who doesn't get enough sex, anyway? I'll bet some women here could tell a tale....

My boyfriend and I seem to go in cycles, and seem to want it equally, but not always at the same time, which is frustrating to both partners! I heard on Dr. Laura not too long ago that healthy couples are supposed to have it once a day! After working so hard all day and running errands, etc., we are both so tired lately! I was worried that there was something wrong with us, because we have it every week but not everyday anymore. We are still in love but not that can't-get-enough love that we first had.

For those married couples who say they don't have sex anymore now that they are married, all I can say is that if that's what's in store for us, then I don't want to get married!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit