Well, I'm married, so I don't have sex.

RR

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well, I'm married, so I don't have sex.

That shouldn't stop you. Nawww.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Oh, I thought we had scared off Mr. Flipper with our sexy talk, but he was really just gettin "busy".

Cog

ps: Does Simon know you are using his forum as foreplay, Mr. Flipper. Doesn't that violate some posting guideline or something?

• avishai
    avishai

I'm a virgin.......... ...............in my left ear...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Cog Dis-I know what works physically-and he knows, but don't care except for his own part. . .and a toy can't give you all the rest of it. I can take care of myself(and do!), or I could get someone else for the good sex part. It is the mental/emotional part combined with the physical part. I want the whole package, but if I could only have one or the other, I'd have the mental/emotional and take care of myself altogether and not even complain (some people have to, right?)

We are getting along better on a lot of other levels though, maybe this one will start to work its way into our lives a bit. Or at least so that we are no considered a sexless marriage (less than once a month). 2x a year and not even fun. We can only improve or forget it.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just keep trying and hoping (and being rejected or simply used). But it makes me kind of mean and resentful and it doesn't really improve anything. It only makes me feel self righteously inclined to adultery and I'd rather bank the fires than ignite them in the wrong place!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

RR, funny you don't LOOK like my husband.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Maybe JWdaughter and RR could get together?

In the meantime, I will be helping out Avishai with his virgin ear problem.

Cog

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I think that:

"Those who DO, don't talk about it,

Those who talk about it, don't DO."

You and Mrs. flipper talk about it way too much.

P-out

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If I ever decide to be adulterous, this board is the FIRST place I will look:) But RR is safe from me now!

Shelly

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I've gone 18 years without it. I don't even desire sex anymore.

In all honesty, I'd rather watch a good movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit