So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

You ever had a woman who , unless you is full on, shot you out with a cough - fucking hilarious! Keeps coughing till you take over the fight!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Lou,

frankiespeakin - waxed. all gone. love it. **growl**

O my God!

Sound like you got your "man eater" all gussied up,, purring,, and ready for action.
  • lv4fer
    lv4fer

Its nice, but I can go without it. I've been married for 25 years. I really think there is way too much emphasis on it.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LOVE IT!!!!

I've been told I must be a man trapped in a woman's body... I just can't get enough from the hubbie!!! Did I mention, I LOVE IT!!!

babygirl....

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

LOVE IT!!!!

I've been told I must be a man trapped in a woman's body... I just can't get enough from the hubbie!!! Did I mention, I LOVE IT!!!

babygirl....

Babygirl, that is just a myth that men like it better than women. As you can see from this thread there are both men and women who don't seem to care for it, and both men and women who can't get enough of it. I fall in the latter category, and lately my boyfriend has been so wrapped up in his work that he is too exhausted for his woman. Last night he even turned me down when I offered to pleasure him while he laid back and relaxed ... I mean, what the hell? Is there something wrong with me? Nothing like that to make a woman feel incredibly unsexy. There have been times when he offered to give me some attention in my nether regions and I have declined because of one thing or another, so I guess now I know how it feels, not good! And today I'm crabby because it's Valentine's Day, and his only comment about that was "Is that today?" Boo frickin' hoo, right.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    And today I'm crabby because it's Valentine's Day, and his only comment about that was "Is that today?" Boo frickin' hoo, right.

Rachel...I know how you feel with all that you said. My man hasn't been in the mood here lately either. I personally don't understand it! Men are supposed to want it all the time, right?? I know it's a myth that men like it better, but still think it funny to be told that! To be honest I didn't read back and see what everyone else had so say, just added my two cents, for what it's worth. So far, I got a kiss this morning and a happy valentines day wish but that's it. It's not like I ask for much, it would just be nice to have a card every once in a while!!! Haven't seen the hubby except for about 10 minutes this morning. We work different schedules, but that's good...we each have our own space. I'll wish you Happy V-day!!!

• flipper
    flipper

COG- Glad to help you out ! Hope you have a great time with your man ! I'm going to barbeque Mrs. Flipper some Ahi Tuna , have a bottle of chilled Merlot wine , she'll make a great salad . Then we will fire up the wood stove : watch a movie and we're ready to rumble !

LOUBELLE- I know your guy is a man ! I was just teasing you sis ! It's the first time you've been with a guy older than you - I guarantee it won't be your last ! Older guys take their time and do it right ! I don't know if the 10 - 20 % figure I gave you is totally accurate for women, I just read it somewhere ! Have a happy Valentines day !

MRS. JONES - Happy Valentines day Mrs. Jones ! You and Mr. Jones - got a thing going on ! LOL!

BFD- Are you sweating yet ? Hope you have a good Valentines day friend !

R.CRUSOE- I never got shot out ; I'm more of a stay in guy ! LOL!

LV$fr- Hey I respect that ! Some people really don't need sex - others need it constantly, I'm one of the latter ones !

BABYGIRL 75- Happy Valentines Day to you and your man, have a good day !

GODDESS RACHEL- Hope things work out better for you and your man . I hope you and your boyfriend have a great Valentines ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

fankiespeakin - oh you make me laugh so hard.

Mr. Flipper - **smile** Taking his time - spot on!! 7 times over

• flipper
    flipper

LOUBELLE- I think that everybody who takes their time in doing it - will enjoy it much more ! Remember the old Pointer Sisters song in the early to mid 80's , " I Want a Man With a Slow Hand " ? LOL! "One that won't run off in a heated rush " ! LOL! All guys take heed ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• zagor
    zagor

What's to think about? If you have to think about it that might be a sure sign you aren't getting any ;)

Seriously though, recently I'm hearing about a number of dubs who I either knew personally or have met who are now having problems with prostate cancer. I've read several reports on the subject but it is also a public knowledge that there is an inversely proportional correlation between ejaculation frequency and prostate cancer occurrence. In translation, more you ejaculate less chance for you to develop prostate cancer.
    So if those anecdotal evidences I see among witnesses are anything to go by then wtbs is really playing Russian roulette with lives of many and are equally guilty of not providing adequate medical advice. True they are not medical institution, as some would be quick to point out here, but conversely that doesn't stop them from meddling into medical profession when it suits their doctrine like in the case of blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit