Two bodies entwined expressing their sensuality

At least.

Rub a Dub

• JH
    JH

What's sex?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well if you think about it the mechanics of sex can be daunting for the uninitiated

• 4mylove
    4mylove

It is absolutely necessary.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mrs Jones,

I hope you cashed in your ticket, and don't accept no rainchecks!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ticket will be cashed soon

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    At the age of 70, after 6 husbands and countless flings, she had NEVER had an orgasm. Now, that is so very sad. I don't even think she knew how to masturbate.

According to almost any survery I've ever read, this is not uncommon for women. It is said Marilyn Monroe did not enjoy herself. Many women fake for their entire lives and their husbands and S. O.'s never know. How sad. I knew a sister who said she never had one until she had a hysterectomy. She was well into her forties by then.

LouBelle, there is a lot to be said for being in love and making love. It's definitely superior in so many ways. And you probably already know this, but lots of men brag that they are good with their tongues. A good clue as to whether it's just bragging? How is his kissing? If he's no good at kissing, he's probably no good with his tongue---period.

Another thing they say, "I'm very oral." They think you'll drop your drawers in an instant when they use that so not original line. I remember when I first got on line, before I realized I could block IM's, I used to get IM'd all the time by men. They might have started out polite and cordial, but before long came the, "I'm very oral." Or: "I'm good with my tongue."

I was so happy when I discovered I could block the sleazy little opportunists out. I remember once some guy from an Oldies Music chat room IM'd me and commented on music, etc. and before long he was offering to send a pic of his love dragon. He said he wasn't confident in the size and his wife was asleep in the other room. He wanted to know if would impose on me terribly to give him my opinion. I told him to go wake up his wife. I told him, emphatically, not to bother sending me the pic. I said,"You've seen one love dragon, you've seen 'em all."

• Bourne
    Bourne

I love making love. I'm a student that will never graduate.....I just keep improving with time.

Bourne

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm anticipating how well Mrsjones makes out, will it be a positive or a negative, the whole forum whats to know ?

Go Mrsjones ....Go Mrsjones....Go Mrsjones

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I am seriously lacking in that department....

Where's my Big Daddy?

BFD?! You said you were going to give me a spanking for my bad report card and you never came over! So I went on Craigslist and found a new daddy....

He was really smelly, so I want you back. please come back to me... k, thx.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit