So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

About 80% of the women I have been with want it doggy style, the trouble is I get tired easily if they are not the right hieght, and can only last 15-20 minutes, then it's time to turn around and do missionary or one leg up, and I like a cigerette break about every hour or so.

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Folks , I'm back . Had to work all day yesterday and work all night , thanks for the great comments ! So many replies that I'll make general comments on a few named posters just to clarify some questions I have or back up what someone is saying here . But great job folks - keep the comments coming - this is interesting ! We sure coud'nt have open discussions like this in the kingdom hall - though I'm sure some tried.

One or two mentioned that they don't talk about sex that much - well, hey different strokes for different folks. I have found that sex is a normal ,loving human function which nobody should ever be ashamed of . It was the man made organization many of us were in ( Jehovah's Witnesses ) which made sex seem dirty, or negative - which in turn made some too prudish to discuss it , because of their unrealistic view of the subject. We were under " information control " as witnesses - now we have blossomed - and it is wonderful.

First of all for MOMZCRAZY - I felt so heartbroken when reading of your mother's experience of never having an orgasm before. But as FLYING HIGH NOW stated , I too have read that between only 10% to 20% of women experience orgasms . When I heard that statistic it floored me a few years ago as to whether it was accurate or not ? Are there some ladies out there who have more information on that statistic being right or wrong ? We as men would certainly welcome any info you have on it - because as JK said earlier, and I agree , the most exciting part for a man is pleasing his partner . So , I think with some marriages and relationships it can , not always, but can become problematic when the man orgasms and the woman doesn't - as the woman may become frustrated and feel unfulfilled , and rightly so. So, if you ladies have some info- please post it.

Also LOUBELLE , " You said , " I'm still waiting for the boy to kiss me ? " I'm assuming you meant man, correct? LOL! I mean , your avatar says you are 31 ? Just a little clarification there please . No biggie !
    Also, FRANKIESPEAKIN - I know bout what you're speakin' ! I too in life have found that the majority of women like it from behind as well . I feel lots more parts are touching that way ( in the general vicinity ) and it makes it more enjoyable for both partners ! So, thanks for you folks takes - lots of good ones ! I'll be home tonight if you want to share your wealth of knowledge ( in a non offensive manner ) so as not to get shut down , so we can all educate and edify one anothers most Basic Instincts in life : Sex and Love

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    Did I mention it really turns me on when men pull my hair?

Big time! But close to the scalp fellas otherwise it's not the good kind of pain.

• flipper
    flipper

I believe a lot of us men like our hair pulled too ! Did I just say that ? I mean , we like hands run through our hair. At least I do anyway ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You guys (and dr. Laura) got me focused on sex yesterday. I called my husband while he was in a meeting and told him I wanted it. Apparently, that is an effective way to get it. I will have to find out when the meetings are in the future. . .

So,I was calling around to make appointments today for the doctors for all my checkups(like to group them together and get it over with) The scheduler at the gyno asked when my last period was, and I said, oh I'm due any day, but let me check. . .I checked, told her the LMP and got off the phone, got busy doing other stuff, then about choked, ran back to the calendar and realized it was only 16 (SIXTEEN!!!) freaking days ago. Which means all that other stuff I thought was happening was NOT my period starting. It was 'middlesmirching'. Can anyone say SHIT???? (scuse me!)

So, now I am freaking out that I am pregnant, cause I realized that I am ovulating today, and had NO idea(I was in such a good mood, and I'm usually cranky when ovulating).

So THANKS people. You may have all helped doom me to being a midlife mommy and I don't appreciate it.
    So, in about 4 days, if eggs start gagging me, you can offer me sheepish congratulations.

I met a woman last year with a grandchild the same age as my 7 year old. I don't want to be a grandma aged mom-I have a 20 year old. I am prematurely freaking out. I am too old for this. So I go to a book about menopause and find that if I am fertile when in my 20s and 30's, I will likely be pretty fertile in my 40s. I should have bought and read menopause for dummies a long time ago (they actually have that at the bookstore, I read it today). I think I have been looking forward to it so much I forgot I wasn't there yet.

I hate this. I hardly ever GET sex, and when I do I time it abominably. If I get out of this safe, I am getting fixed for good. Thats all I can say. I love kids, I love MY kids, but I don't want any more. Not even the girl I wanted last time when I got B.

If prayers can help, pray for me. Any rituals to the moon, the stars--I'm grasping here.
    Considered the Juno option, but my husband says adoption is out of the question. Sigh.

And, just cause I know you will ask, it was more fun than usual.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

JWD,

I will do nonfertility dance for you so you can just enjoy the after glow of "better than usual sex" I could just picture you being rocked away.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yes, that was irresponsible of us to get you all "worked up" with no talk of responsible birth control! We thought Dr. Laura had that part covered.

BTW Frankiespeakin, how bout doggie style with the man holding/pulling the woman's hair?

Cog

• flipper
    flipper

JW DAUGHTER- I will join Frankiespeakin' and do a double rain dance for you to do a non-fertility karma type thing to through osmosis negate any fertilized eggs in you. Glad you got encouraged by the sex thread - but having raised 3 children myself , now 23, 21 and 19 - I know that at age 41 you don't want to be hearing whining and doing diaper duty at night either ! Good luck on hopefully not being fertile this time. By the way - try drinking orange juice - It's an old wives tale cure. Grasping for straws here ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CD,

Depend on if the women and man can work together to keep a good center of gravity I think it could be good old ridem cowboy fun like riding bare back and holding on the the mane,, ye haaaa!

• flipper
    flipper

FRANKIESPEAKIN' & COG- Come on you guys ! If you keep talking about ride em' cowboy and holding onto her mane - Mrs. Flipper's gonna make me put on my cowboy outfit again and I just might get so excited in our playing that I'll dig my spurs in too deep ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper Shoot em' up ! Bang ! Bang !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit