What inspired your avatar and your screen name?

by Princess Daisy Boo 94 Replies latest jw friends

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

My screename and avatar:

If you are familiarized with the "Matrix" movie, it will be easy to understand. If you haven't seen it, SHAME ON YOU!! he he.

The avatar: is a picture of the moment when Neo was disconnected from the Matrix (a virtual non-real world, where people's mind were kept captive) to enter the real world.

The name (tooktheredpill): Neo took a red pill in order to be disconnected from the Matrix.

Really, if you haven't done it, rent this movie. It is exactly how I felt when I learned the truth about "The truth".

• Akira
    Akira

I was looking for a name in a baby names website. I found out that Akira means intelligent in Japanese. I did not know it was an animated film, but I liked it anyway.

Akira

• feenx
    feenx

Well I've always liked the way Phoenix sounded, and the meaning is quite fitting for me: "that which rises from the ashes of what was destroyed" . So I made my own spelling. The avatar itself is just something I created in Photoshop.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For a long time, my avatar was a brick wall that had been busted out of.

It went with my rapid fade out of the organization. I didn't go unnoticed and I didn't
    do it slowly. I busted out of there.

I was hoping to replace it with a man and woman walking away- symbolic of getting
    my wife out. I still will do that down the road.

I am floating right now on the avatar. I let it represent the season and the holiday, now
    I have the Fire Meany. He is a symbol used in Fire Safety, to remind us not to get
    burned.

I will continue to float on the avatar, depending on the mood.

• minimus
    minimus

I saw a dancing M&M that was animated. Minimus is just the opposite of Maximus (hence, I know how truly insignificant I am).

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Well, my Avatar shows me laughing my ass off at some article in the Watchtower knowing that now I am not afraid to say that poop stinks. And my name Cheetos means that I love to eat these finger soiling messy little Sci Fi crap kernals.

• XOCO
    XOCO

When i signed up i wanted my screen name to be XOXO but i did not spellcheck the screen name and wound up having the name XOCO. in my opinion it just looks cooler and it just stands out b/c i like attention when i need it lol In the beginning my avatar was a cute little African-American South Park character holding a teddy bear and ice cream. and it does reflect me when ppl meet me in public. As far as my new avatar well i got it from watching an old music video from Eiffel-65- Move your body. i like the African characteristic to it and when ever i feel "blue" i always try to put on a smile.

XOCO JillSouthParkCharacter.jpg picture by brooknight1

• snowbird
    snowbird

I like this little guy. Or, is it a little girl?

XOCO JillSouthParkCharacter.jpg picture by brooknight1

My current avatar is a crumbling house on the Snow Hill Institute site. My screen name is a nickname I had in high school.

Sylvia

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I had the magazines lying on my desk as I was reading about the U.N. scandal on the freeminds site.

I glanced at them and thought "I'm Awake alright and I'm Watching you bastards."

I started off with a picture of a sunrise (wake-up) and now I have a fairy. I believed in fairies as a child. For me it represents changing my world view. I've believed in a fairy tale for a very long time.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

S/N-Kensei =In ancient Japan, a Kensei was an honorary title given to a warrior of legendary skill in swordsmanship.-I use this because I LOVE swords,especially REAL Nipponese steel in particular..I'm very adept at using most types of edge-based,and close combat weaponry,and although i don't particularly like the use of long range weaponry,i'm also very accurate with them as well. Oh yeah,That's IRL for you "video game" guys out there..

Shimonzu=The Japanese translation of my name..

Avy-Right now it's the Kanji character for "Death" because of the amount of threads i've killed thus far,the last Kanji i used meant "Powerful Spirit",my next avy will probably be something Anime related,as 5go,and a few others are,i too am a BIG fan of Anime..mostly subbed versions though,but i occasionally watch English dubs.-KS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit