What inspired your avatar and your screen name?

by Princess Daisy Boo 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Tell me the story behind the picture...

Why is Mr Flipper Mr Flipper? How much do you look like Zappa, JK666? And Gopher - are you really a little old man? And those are just the first few posters that came to mind... what about the rest of you?

And whilst on the subject of Avatars - is that really you Eclipse? You are gorgeous girl!

Look forward to hearing from each and every one of you!!!

Princess Daisy Boo

• parakeet
    parakeet

I like birds.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I decided I was at the point of no return, I was leaving the bOrg. It was time to land on the shore, burn the ships, and not look back.

My avatar is currently a bunch of hoplites. Kind of like the Spartans at Thermopylae. I just like that picture.*

*Avatar subject to change without notice.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Avatar = I'm a nurse (thanks to BB for helping me find an avatar)

Screen Name = From NJ and used to be JW so ex-nj-jw. Although I wish I could change my screen name. I don't like to even be referred to as having been associated with JW's. Oh well!

nj

• fokyc
  • heathen
    heathen

I chose heathen because I hate religion . My avatar I changed to the God of war avatar I found on the web .Great game .

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Well, I don't have an avatar because I just haven't taken the time to figure it out, but if I did, I think it'd be either a big middle finger or Marge Simpson. I can't decide.

I call myself Mrs. Witness because hubby is a gung-ho JW and I am not and I thought it was ironic to call myself that. I love irony & sarcasm. Also, when I think of my screen name, I say it like Tim Conway used to say "Missus-a-Whiiiggins" on the Carol Burnett show, so it sounds like "Missus-a-Whiiitness".

• OMG! Now What?
    OMG! Now What?

I picked my avatar because I would love to see justice done on the borg, but at the same time, Justitia, the Roman goddess of justice, is an allegorical personification of the moral force that underlies the legal system.

My name? Well, I had no idea what to call myself and that was the first thing that came to mind. It will probably hold true for quite a while too, but I hope not.

• DT
    DT

I can't tell you. What do you think my avatar and screen name mean?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I can't tell you. What do you think my avatar and screen name mean?

Doubting Thomas?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit