What inspired your avatar and your screen name?

by Princess Daisy Boo 94 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

My avatar is, well . . . me. I couldn't think of anything scarier.

JAVA is what I'm usually drinking (like right now) while online. Just like "coffee_black", I drink it that way, too. Is there anyother way?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

My avatar is the latest joke that my JW-but doubting mother sent me the other day. She just became computer lit. and sends me all kinds of stuff all the time.

sooner7nc- because I've used the name on so many other websites, passwords, etc. for so long, and am too lazy to try and remember something else, and because I'm a big Okie Sooner fan and they've won 7 national championships in football.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

For me it was a very special Simpsons episode where Homer sees the apocalyptic movei Left Below (based of course on the Left Behind series) and begins to prdict the end of the world.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Crashfire451 'cause I've used it for so long. Crashfire is from my unit in the Corps: "Crash/Fire/Rescue". 451 is the temperature that paper burns, in Fahrenheit. My avatar is my futile attempt at looking cool in a cowboy hat - when in Rome.....

• ferret
    ferret

My original avatar was a ferret..I wanted to ferret my daughters out of the borg. Thus the name ferret. I have since changed my avatar to Woody because that is my nickname.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Always liked M.C. Escher's efforts on perspective.

Twitch is an old gaming handle I had. Nothing soothes the nerves like an HK G36 in yer hands,...lol

• thepackage
    thepackage

The Package is/was my nickname growing up and the avatar is bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys, one of my favorite program on Canadain TV.

• changeling
    changeling
    In Europeanfolklore and folk belief, a changeling is the offspring of a fairy, troll, elf or other legendary creature that has been secretly left in the place of a human child

I believe I am really the child of fairies and I was left by mistake in the arms of a JW couple who raised me as their own but have no clue as to my real self.

My avatar was a gift from "AK Jeff".

• JK666
    JK666

I don't look much like Zappa, but my attitude is similar to what his was. I actually went to a couple of his concerts growing up as a JW, I went by myself as no one else knew who he was. I learned a lot from his lyrics.

The JK is my initials, and also was my nickname for a number of years. The 666 should be obvious since I am the spawn of Satan.

JK

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Anybody that meets me in person will tell you that I am averyniceguy. About my avatar, I just like to make people laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit