What inspired your avatar and your screen name?

by Princess Daisy Boo 94 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

A joke and fun

LLbh = LL.B (Hons) in the UK is an honours degree therefore having this clearly identifies me to lurkers who may know me from my JW days.

My avatar is me - or part of me at my older son's graduation. Two fingers at wts my son got 1st class honours degree. proud dad.

If anyone from my old days works it out i will know they have been looking at JWD!! lol

David

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

My avatar was shamelessly lifted from this site:

http://www.staggeron.org/universe.html#Jehovahnator

Long live the Jehovahnator!

My screen name was chosen because I think of Bethel as sort of a Mount Olympus for JW gods to dispense new light and wisdom. I have never been there though. I only know of it from the 130 years of literature they keep churning out.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Alligator Wisdom:

A play on words. (1) What comes to your mind when you see an alligator? Are you wise enough not to irritate it? (2) The brain of an alligator is about the size of a human thumb. I may be stupid, but I'm learning all the time. Besides, would you mess with an alligator?

Taken from the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived publication chapter 82. Accompanying scriptural text : ( Luke 13:24) "Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able,

Being raised as a JW, I was taught to struggle and contend in order to get approved by Jehovah. It burned me out. Now I realize that God is far more lenient and loving than the WTS portrayed Him to be. The avatar is a reminder of what energy I wasted in the past.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously by WTS standards)

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

My avatar is a pic of me and Caedes, my husband, whom I met because of his avatar

And my screen name is my pirate name! www.piratequiz.com

• Sassy
    Sassy

my avatar is my real picture...

and my screen name is because I am Sassy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit