so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• oompa
    oompa

Sylvia, you are an early bird. Or dont sleep. I just came too, and yes jk really is a caring person. esp for folks like me. I have not read all the posts yet, but saw yours first. The med thing. Geeze I take so many, I can hardly keep up. so I stopped cold turkey two days ago for the holidays. what is funny is you want to kill yourself if you are not on them, but if you take them, you may want to kill yourself as a side efffect.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Hey Oomp! Welcome back!! How is your hangover man?

Pay no attention to the ignorant. There are alot of compassionate and empathetic people here who do understand and feel what you are dealing with and going through.

You are fortunate to have JK666 as a friend you can talk to, you need more friends like him. There are plenty of us here willing to be such a friend.

Peace

• tula
    tula

((((((((((((OOMPA)))))))))))))))

Hey. Your posts have always been insightful and have touched and HELPED many people to see things clearer.

Truth is not always easy to deal with. Truth cuts deep and hurts and I guess that's why its been referred to as 2 edged sword. It hurts to tell it and it hurts to receive it.

Remember this: The smelting pot is for silver, but the furnace is for gold.

Tomorrow will be much better.

You are loved by many.

Tula

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm an early bird; we in the country get up with the chickens.

You said this on Sunday, 12-30-07, in reply to your thread about universal sovereignty:

so sorry......nothing but a gin diet since making myu wife abd son breakfast and the lunch pack. for CA

I started to say something to you then - now I wish I had. LEAVE THAT GIN ALONE!!! You hear me? You may have to wean yourself off your medication, though I quit ZOLOFT cold turkey because I was having homicidal thoughts while on it.

Also, pay close attention to what you're eating. Some foods can cause you to feel down. Tomatoes and peppers always give me a lift. So does some seafood. There has been an intriguing study done to show that we should eat foods that agree with our blood types.

You should be able to find the results of the study and the list of foods by googling Eating According to Our Blood Types or something close to that. Anyway, you made it through the night; may there be many more nights and days for you.

With heartfelt love.

Your friend.

Sylvia

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Oompa}}}}}}}

You're in a dark place right now, I understand, been there myself. It will get better, you have to persevere. It will all be worth it, I promise.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Oompa,

I wish I was here last night...I went to bed because I have been so sick.

I think you called me last night and I wish I answered in time...

Outlaw, you have lost all my respect. This is a man who is not playing the board, He is in pain and was reaching out.

I believe him and even if you don't, why don't you shut the hell up about him and leave him alone?

Why do you have to be so rude to him since he has done nothing to you personally?

He is here asking for help, and you ridiclue him. Seriously, GROW A HEART outlaw..

What if you're wrong? Ever thought that you might be WRONG about oompa?

Now who's the idiot??? I don't care if I am, since I chose to give someone the benefit of the doubt, if they are fooling me, oh well.

I just don't understand why you have to constantly pick on him like a grade 8 school yard BULLY.

that's all you are right now to me, outlaw, you are a big bully with no class and no heart.

• chickpea
    chickpea

late to the thread

dont know you well

know your pain too well

alcohol is a depressant

changing one thing can change everything

hoping you find one thing..........

stay safe by staying in touch with your IRL mates

they obviously love you dearly

• oompa
    oompa

I dont know half of what I have read or have not read. It it tooo awesome that there are actually real caring people out there. Now the bad news. I seem to remember a true A$$hole Canadian writing things to me, I wish I had forgotten. I would not waste the 50 US cents on a 30-30 bullet on this person who I will not name, nor ever refer to again.

On the great news side!!!!! Just when I have gotten used to being so alone, I found an old buddy here that I used to work with, and grew up with, but in different cities. Although he is still in, he is here and I am not crazy. I can not wait to actually see and talk to someone I know, that knows the truth!!!!!..oompa

• Bryan
    Bryan

Oompa,

Glad you're feeling a little better. In the future, please never come off your meds all at once. As you can see it's not a good experience.

Best,

Bryan

• oompa
    oompa

Thanks again all......And if I was gay, I would be with JK666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he was too that is.....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit