so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• oompa
    oompa

gin

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Hang in there Oompa! Most of us have been there or tried that. You are already better off because you are able to talk about it. So many here care that you are fortunate to have this site. Thank you all for your kind words to Oompa. He needs all the love and support he can get right now. We're here for you-that's the real gift of this board.

CCS

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

what are your plans for 2morrow?

• oompa
    oompa

i must say//////..................ouytlaw shoul bee banned a hole

• Bryan
    Bryan

Oompa,

Outlaw's been drinking for sometime. Don't bother.

Outlaw, behave! We don't judge anymore... right?!

Best to you both!

Bryan

• JK666
    JK666

Oompa,

If you don't call me, I'll call you, so do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yes outlaw was a very very bad man

alt

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dead Drunk..An Idiot could type better than that..Your not an Idiot....Your a "BullSh*t Artist!"..You`ve been playing the board since you got here!................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bryan..I`ve been working till late......People who drink while they work in the wilderness..Will severly injure themselves..Or..Kill themselves ..Thats a Fact!!..Don`t talk about things you don`t know about...........Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• JK666
    JK666

Outlaw,

[removed] Oompa is a friend of mine, and is real, and doesn't need your s**t. I wish you were here to discuss this in person.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit