so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• oompa
    oompa

sorry eclipse helped me open the door

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

You're posting here, so you must want a reason not to do it. I've been there. Just about was right where you are right now. That ISN'T THE ONLY SOLUTION. However if you do that, none of the other possible solutions will matter.

Have you tried to see if you can find a therapist or counselor who can help you? What if you are just suffering from a treatable condition? Do you want to do this before you find out?

• oompa
    oompa

aband;;;;;;;;;;whattf is wrong wme

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

oompa...times like these can suck..."they too shall pass" ...

Put your self in a different "state" for the moment ... stand up, look up, shoulders back, and say the following with emotion "this too shall pass" ... that will break this disempowering state you are in.

Then get a piece of paper and write down:

1) Your problems

2) All possible solutions to your problems

3) Decide which one you are going to take

4) Take action now

You are not your thoughts ... don't let your brain take control ... take control of the 'machine'

DO THE 4 STEPS !!!

• orbison11
    orbison11

sent you a pm

orb

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

It happens to all of us. I should be dead too. But I'm not and since we're not there, we still have a chance to do something. Call 1-800-suicide or me (phone number removed) if you need to talk. Just remember. This solution is permanent. But it might not be the best one. What if you are just missing a chemical or something? What if a pill or two would help get you feeling good again? You owe it to yourself and all those who love you (including me) to find out.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    sorry eclipse helped me open the door

Awesome dude. Eclipse is a special person.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Oompa.......get it together. Seriously. I don't know you personally, but I do enjoy your posts and have come to

look upon you as someone who does some pretty serious thinking. THINKERS sometimes screw things up by

trying to STOP their minds from thinking out of control by using booze. I've read too many of your threads not to know

you sometimes have a drinking problem. All I can say is STOP, LOOK YOURSELF SQUARE IN THE EYE, AND CONQUER

THAT "DEMON". You are too bright and funny and interesting to mess yourself up with this kind of bs.

If it's reached the point where you have started the jeep in the garage, then it's time to begin that new chapter of Life. Figure

out what has to end and what has to begin and start there. Life is hills and valleys, son....remember that. All downs are

temporary.

• oompa
  • Abandoned
    Abandoned
    i so wish it wa over

Exactly. You want the pain to stop. You want the confusion to stop. Death will do that, but it's not the only option. It's the permanent option that means you give up all the good things too. Talk to a therapist. THEY CAN HELP. You can get through this. Your brain has garbage in it from a dysfunctional religion. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. WE ALL DO THINGS WE REGRET. You can make it through this to the sunshine on the other side. This is a trail that's already been blazed. YOU CAN DO THIS!

((((((((((((((((((((OOMPA))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit