so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• JK666
    JK666

I talked to the Oompster, he promised me he would go straight to bed and not do anything stupid. I believe him. Those who still pray, pray for him. Those who don't, send him your good vibes and thoughts.

John

• Bryan
    Bryan

Outlaw,

Don't get raw Dude. I thought you were home partying with the music and drink... It's all innocent.

Best,

Bryan

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JK666..Everybody is a Tuff Guy in Cyber World..I would love to discuss this with you in person.." Mr.Tuff Guy"..LOL!!.....Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bryan..It`s all good..I`ve been here along time my man..This is my Cyber home......I just want you to know how it is in my world..Most people will never experience a life like mine..I really am a MountainMan..My survival depends on every decision I make......Happy New Year Bryan!...OUTLAW

• Bryan
    Bryan

Outlaw.... Cool. Lets talk later about the woods!

Best,

Bryan

• JK666
    JK666

Outlaw,

You are pathetic. You are the most insignificant piece of smegma that I have crossed paths with in many a year. Anyone that would goad someone with suicidal thoughts is a poor excuse for a human. I hate to say this, but I think I like Ted Jaracz better than you right now. At least he just doesn't give a s**t about people, he doesn't intend to do them harm. As for fear of you personally, I am sure that you are all mouth.

JK

• watson
    watson

Please....a little more tonic with the gin, boys.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I hate to say this, but I think I like Ted Jaracz better than you right now. At least he just doesn't give a s**t about people, he doesn't intend to do them harm.

Well, as long as you hate to say it... ...but I beg to differ on T.J.'s intentions.

• JK666
    JK666

And now, to lighten things up a bit, here is a song I dedicate to Outlaw and his dog. Mountain men have needs, eh? [warning: song is obscene]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FokjR6Swcs

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Bryan..It`s all good Bud!...........JK666..It`s more likely than not,your getting played..I really don`t care......Your God know`s,how many thousands of miles away from me..And..You don`t fear me???..LOL!!..Thats just Stupid!..It`s unlikey you and I will ever meet.....You talk like a child..Grow up.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit