so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• JK666
    JK666

KS,

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that you are on the board. But I think you are screwed up in perspective.

The only suicide that you want to hear about is a successful one? How messed up is that?

The only suicides I want to hear about are the unsuccessful ones!

JK

And for the record, I do not see any hanky panky in your avatar.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

I'm glad to be here too,i like most of you guys thus far,you're all funny,intelligent,and at times entertaining..And I understand why you feel that way JK,but here's the thing...I hate to be abused by people,in any form...ESECIALLY when i go against my natural inclination to be an a$$hole,and try to offer a helping hand,or advice to them,just to be spat at with contempt..I didn't tolerate it from the JW's and I won't tolerate that from anyone here either.

In reality,i would rather people not commit suicide..However they will do it anyway if they really intend to,and there's nothing ANYONE can do about it..that's reality. An example of this is..I used to know a girl about 10 years ago now,that worked with another friend of mine,who,from what i was to understand basically gang-raped at a "Frat Party"....the next morning,she didn't say a word to anyone,she wrote her note,and promptly hung herself and died of asphyxiation because the fall didn't break her neck...she really intended to commit suicide,as evidenced that by the fact that it happened.

Which is also why "fakers" piss me off even more..that's nothing to joke about,and pretend that they're gonna do,when in reality they never intended to in the first place,they just wanted to play with people's emotions. I'm not gonna debate whether he was faking or not,because it's quite a moot point at this point...when it's all said and done,and i really think about it...it doesn't really even matter to me..as i stated before "I got my own Sh!t to deal with"..if someone needs help,I'm there..If someone wants to BS..I'm busy.

Oh yeah,i like your avatar btw...I'm just discovering some of Zappa stuff..I heard "Watermelon in the Easter Hay" on a movie soundtrack last year and was instantly hooked..as a matter of fact i'm listening to it right now,lmao:P_KS

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

You need to realize that you deserve help. Unlike Wayne and Garth from SNL you are worthy.

• JK666
    JK666

KS,

I understand your frustration. But some are in the catagory of "not in their right mind" at the moment. And all it takes is that moment to kill yourself.

I came very close in the past to doing the same thing. I had a plan, and came very close to executing it. If it were not for an inadvertant incoming phone call and a few kind words, I would have been dead 15 years ago.

Do not underestimate the power of our words and actions. Not all who seek help are fakers, and I wish your friend had received such help. But those on the cusp of making the ultimate decision need help AT THAT INSTANT, not philisophical help with how to deal with life long-term. And they aren't necessarily whiny by nature. It seems to me that the ones that spoke up the loudest were whining about being abused by the one reaching out. I offer a Kleenex to them.

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..JK666..You are a Hero!!..Your friend is drunk and mentally unstable!..You don`t have any qualifications for a mess like this..He`s in the garage..With a loaded shot gun.....You can`t get there .....He lives very far away,so you talk to him by phone..Otherwise you would be there in his hour of need!.............................Your full of Sh*t!!..LOL!!............If one of my Buds on the board got in this situation..I would kick his door in!..He wouldn`t pull this crap again!...Or..If I couldn`t get to him..What would I do?..I need Emergency Help right F*cking Now!!.....I`d call the police!!!............Did you call the police Mr.Hero??.......No..You fed his fantasy`s!...............You put a life at risk so you could be a Hero..Or ..This whole thing is bullshit.......Don`t post me back with your Animal Sex fantasy`s..Pervert!!.....Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sometimes life can feel so painful and hopeless, you'd rather be dead than feel that pain. It's not that you want to die. It's that you just want to end the torturous pain. I think people tell other people about their thoughts of suicide because they hope that someone can offer a suggestion of something to end the agony, other than suicide.

I know that I've had that agony countless times. Thank God I never gave into the desire to end the pain by suicide. I have always held on to life and I have never regretted it. Somehow it always gets better and then makes so glad that I'm here to enjoy it all.

Whether you believe in God or you don't. Whether you're Christian or something else, this prayer is comforting to say and ponder:

Trust in God. Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God along never changes.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flying High..It`s all good girl!..Don`t let the bumps on the board get you down..Sometimes things have to be dealt with..You don`t have to be involved..There are times when you just get to watch..Have a good evening!...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flying High..It`s all good girl!..Don`t let the bumps on the board get you down..Sometimes things have to be dealt with..You don`t have to be involved..There are times when you just get to watch..Have a good evening!...OUTLAW

Outlaw, one of the reasons I stick around is to be entertained by truly, naturally funny people like you. You've got this kind of no nonsense, in your face approach and humor that I find very fascinating. Really, you make JWD worth a visit or two a day.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Without "philosophical help for the long term" guess what? The one who CONSTANTLY needs "instantaneous" help will need that help forever,they will depend on it..you can apply the old proverb about"teaching a man to fish",as it fits rather nicely in this instance. Keep patching a tire full of holes,and it will continue to go flat,until one day..it will go flat when no is around to help..

At some point in virtually everyones life,they will come face to face with their own personal demons..at that point there's a decision to be made...to stand or fall. Talking only helps people who find themselves temporarily "not in their right mind"..people who stay in that state and actively whittle away at what little will they have with substances,are pretty set on a course..hence the reason a depressed person,would turn to alcohol,which is a depressant..sending them into an abyss of depression,which will more than likely end only one way.

For the life of me,i can't understand why some don't understand these concepts...They're very simple..When you commiserate with the miserable,you only show them that it's okay to be miserable,therefore it's okay to stay miserable.-KS

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ HILLARY STEP }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit