so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry, I feel like an idiot. I thought you were working on your car!

I've been there, and I can tell you it's not that bad....

Best and get well.

Bryan

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

You wish it was over right? What steps do you need to take to start over?

It sounds like you reached that 'emotional threshhold' ...

Which is a good sign ... what does it mean?

It means that it's time to make changes in your life. Follow the 4 steps as outlined above.

Don't do the booze. Booze equals short term pleasure. Following those steps equals long term pleasure. That is your goal starting now.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I tried mine with a knife. My neologist sent me to a psychiatrist. He said, "You're so tied of hurting emotionally, you are trying to hurt yourself physically".

I know where you are. It's going to take some time, but the air is great on the other side!

EDITED to say... On the other side of today. Hang in there man. I promise you, just hang in there.

Best,

Bryan

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

This is very disturbing - Oompa, you need to go to bed, or call 911 and check yourself into the hospital. If I knew your name and where you are I'd call the paramedics. Let us know you are still online, OK?

• oompa
    oompa

please no mo ppst sorry 2bother any one img goin to just drink...................................oompa==goy it in

• Bryan
    Bryan

oompa, where is eclips?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Seems like the West Coast (+abba father) was up to help Oompa but the damn booze beat us to him.

Oompa, sweat dreams and don't do anything stupid, go hide you car keys somewhere and check back as soon as u r sober.

• oompa
    oompa

i h ave been worlking on my jeep 1980, cj7 missed opportunity prob

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

oompa.....w3at r u drink;ng?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Give me a Break!..What a load of Horse Sh*t!..It`s been that way,since you got here!..LOL!!.....Of coarse you`ll whine..Or..Tell me how poor I am..Because..I live like a King,in the Wilderness..........You type like a writer,writing lines for a drunk.....A drunk dosen`t have that capability,unless he`s some what sober..And..Wants to play the Audience..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit