so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• JK666
    JK666

jayhawk,

You are probably right, I stand corrected.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Now I know why your dog laughs at you, he has seen bigger gnats. Let's sing along . . .

JK

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

JK,

Listen, I don't know Oompa, but as somebody that has been played on this board, I personally don't get wrapped up in this kind of thing. Anyway, you said you personally know Oompa and this isn't bulls--t, so I will take your word on it. Message boards are rarely the best place to work out these kind of problems. All my best to you and your friend Oompa.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Howdy boys , Geez I go away for a couple weeks and you guys are still hitting your heads against a brick wall

Hey oompa if your down in the dumps again , whats up ?

You sound like your abusing yourself again with alcohol !

• JK666
    JK666

jayhawk,

Thanks for your post. Most of the people on this board are real. I have had many conversations with Oompa, I know his real name and where he lives. I also know what he is going through, as I have been at that point in my past. He reminds me of me when I was younger, and I would adopt him as my little brother that I never had.

Please do not get too jaded by trolls and whoever-gates. The majority of people here are living life one day at a time, and trying to heal from our pasts. One way to find this out is to PM and actually talk and meet others on this forum.

Thank you for caring about Oompa, and know that you have a friend in me.

Thanks bro,

John

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Oompa - get some help man. I don't claim to know what you're going thru. But I know there's always a better option.

• oldflame
    oldflame

oompa,

I will only say this, suicide is a selfish thing to do and it will only hurt those you know. I don't think you are that kind of person who is that selfish to hurt those who love you. You're not hurting yourself but all those around you. So you think about that ! Get help and get it now and don't think for one second that you can heal the pain yourself because it is impossible you have to get help and get it now.

There are a lot of people in this world who do care and love you so think about them because they are your backbone. There are a very lot of people on this board who love you and think the world of you, if you left us like that then where is the help that you give others in need, in need to desperately need your help to save their own spirits and when you help save another's spirit you are also saving your own. Thank God for that and for you're life as it is a wonderful life no matter how tough it might seem.

Some of my words may seem harsh and to the point but that is what you need right now. I pray for you tonight and I thank God for you tonight please do the same for me. God Bless my friend.

Oldflame

• oompa
    oompa

hortensia////////////thank u so much and you too Jk I think you called me!!!!!!!!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oompa, I say this from the bottom of my heart, please call your doctor, ER, treatment center, whatever, and let them know you're having suicidal thoughts.

We on the board love you and your interesting sense of humor, but you need to get face to face with someone. I've been there and I know how important it is to look someone in the eyes and tell them what's troubling you.

I will be praying for you to the same One who was there for me when I felt like giving it all up. He's there for you, too. Never fear.

JK666, I've always respected and admired your presence on JWD. Now, my respect and admiration have gone up a notch, if such a thing is possible. You are a beautiful and compassionate human being and Oompa is blessed to have you for a friend.

Thank you all for being here.

Sylvia

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

OOMPA - you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit