so i started the jeep in the darage

by oompa 192 Replies latest members private

• Odrade
    Odrade

Ona, I hope you didn't sprain anything jumping into that well...

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Oompa)))))

Does it help you to know most of us here know how you feel?

I'm just glad you posted here instead of staying in the garage.

Go see your family doctor and tell him what you have been feeling. Go today. And keep us posted.

(((((Oompa, We love you)))))

ESTEE

• onacruse
    onacruse

Odrade:

I hope you didn't sprain anything jumping into that well.

Well, if I did, I know I could count on you to help me get out, right?

Some people are just determined to stand at the bottom of a well of self-destruction. And LOTS of people are just as determined to jump down into the well with 'em and give hugs. It's so much better than lowering a ladder and telling them it's their responsibility to climb out.

I'm glad you're not on the Hillsboro Fire & Rescue Team.

oompa, earlier you said you regretted starting this thread. On the contrary, I hope that what has been said here (by most of the posters) will offer you an opportunity to rethink your situation, and seek the help, the personal and knowledgeable help, that you need.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

And Oompa,If you're still reading all of this,what i will say is this,just like the various points of view,and differences of opinion we all have here,as evidenced by the wide variation in types of responses in just this post alone.....there's always different ways to look at situations,if one way looks to be a dead end..change the angle,never give up and resign yourself to defeat....adapt.evolve.survive.-KenShi

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hope your feeling better today Oompa

When I get down and confused in life I take a long walk and get some fresh air and when I return I'm defiantly in a better state of mind

so get out of the house, take a look around , go for a swim at the local pool , cook your self up a nutritious meal for yourself and relax in a hot tub

basically chill out ......to mend the mind you have to first mend the body

Start treating yourself well and things will start to look brighter.................Doctor Homerovah has spoken

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Mollycoddling never works. Being straight with an alcoholic or an abuser occasionally does. Fortunately for everyone of us here on this discussion board, it is once removed. Think of what his poor wife (of 10 years,) is going through having to live with this behavior, in her house. She has to live with the daily distress of an out of control, falling-down drunk

Right, Odrade -there is an ignorant (as in "unknowledgeable") faction that ever so proudly express misguided, uninformed sentiments regarding an apparently serious situation.

Hey, oompa, my friend - do you consider yourself an alcoholic? From the several threads you've started around this topic, I believe that you have self-diagnosed as such. You've been told approximately 200 times - GET HELP. Tell us - have you done that? And what do YOU think you need from us? HUGS or straight talk?

BTW - thanks to the mods for enforcing the Guidelines.

• changeling
    changeling

Bottom line oompa: Everyone on here cares about you and would like you to get a handle on your situation. Some are more tactful than others but the sentiment is the same.

On every thread that you've started when you've been on a bender, done something you regreted or come close to suicide I have given you the same advice: GET SOME HELP!

I stand by that. Now it's up to you. Get professional help and advice and follow it.

changeling

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Bro, I am also a willing participant in liquid knowledge. It sucks. It's a comfort and yet it's a monkey on my back. I hate it because I turned to it to deal with this watchtower shit. My liver is the biggest f%$kin victim here. Bro, hang on. It will get better. PM me if you want to

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Oompa, you're reaching out for help are you going to accept it? You know that something isn't right in your life and that it's making you so miserable that you feel like committing suicide. What will it take for you to make that move to correct this problem? Don't you think that you have a life that's worth living? You may not feel like you do now; but you should try fixing the problem instead of killing yourself. I'm sure that you have a lot to offer to society, to your family, to your self.

Don't wallow in this muck! Fight for your right to live and give! We got good cops and bad cops on here! Which approach is making you feel the best or worse? Do you feel like kicking butt when someone says something not so nice? Does having loving support help?

I tell you what, if you need a good butt whooping it sounds like there's a few people ready to come over and beat the crap out of ya! And then there's the ones that want to hug the crap out of ya!

It use to make me so mad when my sisters said "tough titty" to me! Man, I'd be ready to show them! And when I got mad at my mother and told her I was going to run away, she would say "You don't have to run. You can walk.". I thought that Mom was so mean; but it helped me to do what I needed to do.

"Just what makes that little ol' ant think he can move that Rubber Tree plant?"

We all know that you have a suicide plan. We need for you to sign this contract: I will not commit suicide tonight and I will seek professional help first before trying to commit suicide____________________.

USA National Suicide Hotlines
    Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week
    1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-784-24331-800-273-TALK
    1-800-273-8255
    TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and I need to get some sleep. I sure hope that you will sign that contract. I'm going to turn this over to one of the Aussies or Brits. Someone, that is up!

I had to take an Atarax for this darn Psoriasis. I was a itchin' and a bitchin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit