GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND

by Dansk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Good morning everyone! It has been cold and nippy here for over a week (low 20's) but right now it is a balmy 32 degrees! The weatherman said we won't be needing our sunglasses again today! I am hitting the stores myself to get the ingredients for all the fancy Christmas baking, the makings for the dips etc, and to pick up the last of the stocking stuffers for my grandson's stocking.

I am kind of glad I waited until today to do this----we got a flyer from the village market that has EVERYTHING I needed to get---on sale: the cream cheese, the sour cream, the Triscuits and Ritz crackers I planned to buy for my contribution for Christmas Eve festivities. On Wednesday I had picked up the Amaretto for the small gift cakes to bring for whoever shows up on Christmas Eve, and the rest of the stuff I don't usually have on hand, so all these things being on sale was a nice last-minute surprise! (Can you tell I am getting really excited about our plans, LOL?)

The people that deliver our meals for the Senior Citizens stopped in yesterday with banana bread and other assorted goodies. They are such sweet people, always so cheerful and pleasant when they come with the meals every day in all kinds of weather.

I have to get going now......so I hope EVERYONE has a terrific day!

hugs,

Annie

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

So while you are "hit the stores" you want me to "hit on the boys"??

I don’t think so Bonnie!!!!!

LOL, aww come on, don't be such a spoilsport.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Having breakfast looking out the window with LOADS of snow UGH!

No sympathy Mouthy. You left the luxury of London long ago.

Surprised that you don’t remember how to "warm your cockles".

• mouthy
    mouthy

No sympathy Mouthy. You left the luxury of London long ago.Well you see that is what happens when you "sin" you get deported not to the heat to the cold

Surprised that you don’t remember how to "warm your cockles". YOU CHEEKY MONKEY!!!!
    Of course I remember how to warm my cockles OF THE HEART!!!!! LOL

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm up.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm up. But darling you forgot to shave

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Good morning everyone....

I'm running late this morning...Took a muscle relaxer and was dead to the world last night! Got up late and was late for work...Oh well, they know not to expect to much from me in mornings!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Good morning Ian! The crazy family is finally up and getting ready to hit the mall. Daddy has 6 days off, yeah!

Merry Christmas!

momzcrazy

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hi Ian,

at the moment it is evening already. I went out to take some pictures: fog and a temerature below 0 made some "white"trees....

img146/8599/dsc00003wu8.jpg

in my front yard.

img406/7127/dsc00006vs4.jpg

img221/9193/dsc00017oq2.jpg

img221/711/dsc00043ky0.jpg

for the first time in years: skating , walking, playing on natural ice.

img523/6278/dsc00044cy2.jpg

no snow in my neighbourhood.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Looks so lovely Country W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit