GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND

by Dansk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OMG! I want a wind mill so badly! We collect Delph, and have many wind mills etc. You kind of get carried away when you collect STUFF, ya know? And, yes, we also have plenty of natural ice out here, I slipped and almost fell on it this morning. Sun is shining though in michigan.

• bem
    bem

I been around and up for hours just now seeing this post, Ian it's more like ya'lls bedtime by now. Today has been a gorgeous day here in southern Oklahoma but we're supposed to get snow tomorrow, flurries anyway.

Country Woman I love the pictures, Thanks for posting them, Do you and Viv ever have snow fights, here that means someone faster and bigger than I am clobbers me with snowballs, So when it snows I stay inside, which hasn't been a problem for me since we have not had enough snow to roll into a snowball for a few years now!

Two days ago I sat outside in the backyard to read, as it was almost 80 degrees. Not today, though! After rain, it is quite chilly. But it does make it seem more like Christmas. We have our first tree, with ornaments we each picked out, and it has little built in lights. We actually put it up at the end of November, so it would be finished before my operation. We turn the lights on first thing each morning. *I saw my twenty year old daughter hug the tree before bed one night.

Quandry I hope you're feeling better all the time and up and well for the holiday * I hugged my christmas tree the first time I put one up and then last year when I took out my christmas things I was *"Like Ohhhh I am so glad to see you guys"* I christmas, and I don't let anyone steal that joy from me either

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

BEM,

Do you and Viv ever have snow fights,

in my youth, yes. Last years there ain't enough snow to make more then a few proper snow balls.

• free2think
    free2think

Free2think:

Ok so i just got up

You should meet my younger son! I think bed's his second first home!

What is it about teenagers/young twenty-year-olds today?

Ian

It's not a regular occurence, although i wish it happened more frequently.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

BEM: Kiribati, Phoenix Islands

"Today has been a gorgeous day here in southern Oklahoma"

Que?

Actually I am hoping for light to no snow. My baby girl is visiting her G-grandma in Texas and is supposed to come home tomorrow.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Yo! - Another day!!

Ian

Manchester - UK

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good Morning -still frost on the ground I see

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Stilla,

Good Morning -still frost on the ground I see

Yes, jolly cold morning here in Manchester. Not long to Ian

• JK666
    JK666

Good Morning Ian,

It is raining here, melting off some of the accumulated snow. It is supposed to get up to 50F today. (10C)

Happy longer days to come,

JK

• penny2
    penny2

Country Woman, those pictures are beautiful!

Good morning Ian, although it's evening here!

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit