GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND

by Dansk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hi South African Beef... is that Biltong - it's making me hungry ???

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

AO - My last holiday was at the end of July - I'm due for another, lol! That's probably why I'm so tired all the time too.

Plus i need plenty of time to get my book review done!

Mid-afternon here and its still sunny and 'warm' - we'll probably get the frost tonight if it stays this clear.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It seems so strange for y'all to be saying good afternoon.

I've just finished breakfast - fish and grits - and my grandson is fixing me a cup of tea.

I have three here with me, the other three are visiting with their daddy.

MY child is getting ready for the meeting.

Sylvia

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good evening,

I'm having a bit of a clean up. I've just tidied up my sock draw and arranged all my ties in colour order. Also my work shirts and t-shirts are all in colour order and now I'm tackling the mess that is in my bedside cabinet.

Ha Ha Ha LOL! I notice it's all YOUR stuff you cleaned up!

Love ya

Ian

• bem
    bem

Afternoon all well we got sunshine today yesterday was awful! it's still cold but I am baking so the oven is keeping the house warm and the smell is wonderful, all I gotta do now is get the goodies packaged and outta the house before I decide to try to many samples

Ian I figured you would catch the reference to just how cold it was here my kids scold me when I say things like that, they say I sound redneck so I make sure I throw a few out just to keep their attention. Kids once you raise them you gotta be creative as to how you rile them

Hope your Holiday is the best to all.

Dorothy

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Evening all.

Just to let you know that the blue sky gave way to fog here.

It looks like Victorian London outside now !!!

Couldn't find a photo of Victorian London - but this will give you the atmosphere :

Ms Emo... Study hard, read well... I hope that little orange book has arrived.

• golf2
    golf2

How about a good afternoon? It's 2:40 PM Montreal time. The weather is mild and we are suppose to get plenty of rain, but, none thus far. Lots of rain on top of snow should make for an interesting outcome.

Enjoy the holidays, and the best of health to you and to all the family members.

Golf

• llbh
    llbh

Evening all it is now foggy and about 0 here in Hertfordshire. " hour work tomorrow them i am going to read listen to music and do as little as possible

Merry Christmas everyone

Regards David

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good Evening all

It's gotten cloudy here in Yorkshire now, but no fog (yet!), still feels above freezing.

Thanks AO - yes the psychedelic orange book arrived too!! I've had a quick peruse and it looks like I'm gonna enjoy it

• Dansk
    Dansk

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS & WONDERFUL 2008 TO EVERYONE ON JWD!

Love,

Ian & Claire

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit