GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND

by Dansk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Good morning Ian,

It has just turned morning and I should be heading for bed.

It was 26 C here yesterday. Sunburn material. I spent some time in the garden putting up a structure to support blackberries, boysenberries and rasberries on. It's all finished now. All six plants are in, plus a new guava I hadn't seen before and a coffee bush.

Cheers

Chris

• onacruse
    onacruse

All you Brits and Euros need to move to America, where the weather is perfect every day, and there's a chicken (or penguin, as tastes might prefer) in every pot.

Tea is not at the top of the list...but we do tolerate it's use, as a matter of good international relations, eh?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    It was 26 C here yesterday.

Grief, can't remember when we last touched that temperature. I love it when it's mildly hot!

Right now it's doing what Manchester is renowned for - pouring down with rain! Still, it'll clear the cold frost up.

Have a great day (the rest of the family are going Christmas shopping).

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

Goodmorning my lad. It is 2 below here still LOADS of snow STILL Icecles hanging low from my roof. still slippery outside gotta go throw some salt down....

You have a good day.... Lovely to e you every morning (((HUG))

• bem
    bem

We are getting down to the last few days before christmas I wouldn't mind a white holiday, but I don't want any more of the electricty being out for folks. so I'm not asking for it. forcasters are considering the chance of snow! maybe the day after christmas, today it was colder than a well-diggers-butt-in Montana after about 2pm before that didn't even need a jacket, they say we're geting our cold weather from Canada. brrrrr.

Tea is not at the top of the list...but we do tolerate it's use, as a matter of good international relations, eh?

Onacruise speaks for himself here I firmly believe in and drink lots of tea.I panick' if I'm beginning to run out of tea.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Good morning, ALL. Sunday, and Claire and I have had our cups of tea.

Bem:

today it was colder than a well-diggers-butt-in Montana

About to have our Weetabix with hot milk!

Frosty and freezing here.

Ian

• fifi40
    fifi40

Morning Dansk

Frosty and sunny in Leicester.........gorgeous.........just got in with the dogs.

Happy Christmas to you and Claire.

Fi

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good morning Ian!

Bright and sunny, cloudless skies and fairly warm (compared to the last few days!) on t'other side of the hills! We had cloud and drizzle overnight so that's probably what kept the temperature up.

Just had my porridge and coffee but I think i could sleep some more, I'm just so tired lately

I have nearly 2 weeks holiday now so I can have a few lie-ins though - problem is that not working usually makes me even more tired!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Morning all - greetings from Southern England (well southern-ish... but that's as accurate as I like to get publically )

Nearly 11am here and on my third jumbo coffee and just about to pop out for a decent vanilla latte

Skies are blue and white however it is definately glove and scarf weather.

Ms Emo... 2 weeks !!! 2 weeks... I have 2 days so today is a day of wrapping presents and preparing for work tomorrow - enjoy your hols.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Greetings from Essex!

It's not as cold as it has been recently but there is a lot of fog around today.

My lovely wife Bubble has gone to work so I'm having a bit of a clean up. I've just tidied up my sock draw and arranged all my ties in colour order. Also my work shirts and t-shirts are all in colour order and now I'm tackling the mess that is in my bedside cabinet.

I'm sure you all wanted to know what a mundane life I'm leading!

Can't wait for Christmas as my daughter will be joining us for the first time - hoorah!

Regards,

SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit