GOOD MORNING FROM ENGLAND

by Dansk 79 Replies latest jw friends

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Morning Ian...lazy sod here..had our works do last night,still recovering!

Personnally I prefer Whitbread, or Doublr Diamond.

Do they still make double diamond?????

the thought of beer is making me a tad ill.....................

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Majestic, yep, a long time. Some 36 years, seems like only yesterday though. I really enjoy the Britts. Time does go by dosn't it? Any ways, time is getting past me here. I gotta leave for work, catch ya all later friends.

nomoreguilt

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good afternoon!

It's flippin' freezin'! Temperature here is -2C (28F) but we've got wind chill too so it feels about -6C (21F)

We have rain forecast for later too which is going to make life pretty treacherous

Dear Lord, please can I just hibernate till spring?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Free2think:

Ok so i just got up

You should meet my younger son! I think bed's his second first home!

What is it about teenagers/young twenty-year-olds today?

Ian

• JK666
    JK666

Good morning Ian!

Still early here in the USofA. I need my caffeine and nicotine injection to get started!

JK

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good Morning, Ian:

I was just talking about my friends across the pond and you walked into my office! I'm making a trunk call later on to Tony (my pilot friend); I shall ask him if he knows you. I am in the Sierra Nevada of the Golden State and it is far too early to be conversing, but, then again, I am not "conversing" in the strictest sense of the word.

I'm off to my bowl of porridge. Emo and I have spoken at length re: the best method of preparation.

Cheerio,

CoCo

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Good morning, enjoying my coffee before I have to hit the stores. Pray for me, lol!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

good afternoon from scotland

just up too - college end of term do last night.

82* in the shade hear.

at least it could well be - if we had any shade - cos then we would actually have some sun. remind me again what does the sun look like?

• Mulan
    Mulan

5:30 AM here............woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep...............Ian, I envy your son. To be able to sleep like that would be wonderful!!

Just having my first cup of coffee. Yummmmmm

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Good morning Ian,

I'm up but not because I wanna be It's cold here no frost this morning but I think it's supposed to rain. I'm gonna finish my coffee and enjoy today. It's Friday, I'll be off from work until next Thursday so I can sleep late for the next couple of days. And instead of being the first one up, I can snuggle in next to hubby!

Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit