Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thanks, I hope everything is going well for you.

It's weird and a little scary, but I'm okay. Hey, I'm back on line. You can do that when you have your own apartment.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Yes, I would have dated a black woman when I was single, unfortunately the opportunity never materialized. I have no issues with race or ethnicity.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I met several very spicy, hot black men that I would have dated. Only problem was that I wan't available at the time.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have always preferred the chocolate. Fortunately I met a beautiful mixed race girl whom I married. half black, half mexican. I am mexican. She is one big bucket of fine

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i dated a black girl for about 18 months up to about 4/5 months ago.

one of the biggest problems for me was a food issue...not only did i not like the food - i didn't like the smell of it.

so i guess that would be a problem with any nationality - i couldn't see myself being with anyone from indian/pakastani etc culture for the very same reason.

and as for the idea that : once you've had black - you never go back...no truth in that afaic.

so looks like british/american for me altho colour itself would never be an issue

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Black women MMMM baby got back..give me Beyounce as my fiance' Yeah baby!! They are very gorgous but I would not want to upset one and have me "talk to the hand."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but I would not want to upset one and have me "talk to the hand."

Now that's cute. We peache girls can get pretty upset, too. And we aren't as entertaining when we're pi$$ed.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    when ever i attend the JW BET ASSEMBLY AWARDS i

LOL @ XOCO...too funny!

• Mum
    Mum

Of course I would if (1) I found him attractive and (2) if he would date an elderly, moderately obese, hillbilly cripple. Regards, SandraC

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Oh hell yes, I like me some chocolate. mmmmmhmmmm

Reminds me, though, I thought my parents were open too, because all my life I had been taught diversity, valuing other cultures, and acceptance. I took that lesson to heart and as soon as I moved to the big city where there actually was some diversity I made some really good friends, a black man named Charles that played a MEAN jazz sax, and his sister Sherry. Sherry and I maintained we were twins. At any rate, Charles and I hung out a lot, though it was only a friendship.

I took him with me to my brother's wedding (little town in N Idaho), and the eyeballs got great big. My mom and dad took me to one side at the reception and asked me what my intentions were towards Charles. I asked them why they wanted to know. They went into this big speech about how the world would treat us bad and they didn't want that for their daughter. OMG I was so shocked. I truly, up until that time did not think of them as having any prejudice. Guess its ok as long as they don't marry your daughter.

Wish I would meet a nice eligible black woman, I'd love to talk to the hand. LOL

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit