Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Unfortunately when I was dating, there wasn't a black lady within a hundred miles. I would have had no qualms about dating/marrying someone of any color class, religion or ethnicity. Spice is nice!! Two of my sons married beautiful girls, one from India the other from Pakistan and we adopted a five month old girl of black/mexican heritage. carmel

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Would You date a black woman?

Definitely.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Yes, I would. It is a scientific fact and each human no matter what color is genetically 99.9% identical. I'm trying to remember if there were any "inter-racial families" portrayed in publications. I bet not. I do have one big hang up....bad teeth. No way.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I would never date a Black Man!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes does wonders for the gene pool

• Simon
    Simon

"Would You date a black man or black woman?"

I definitelty wouldn't date a back man.

I would also be unlikely to date a black woman:

1st of all, my wife probably wouldn't let me and I don't generally find them as attractive which I guess is a race thing? Same for oriental and other races ... the ones that are stunning probably have some characteristics that appeal to caucasions.

I would be willing to date Beyonce if the situation ever arises.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Halle Berry?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    To be fair he [the man who "hates blacks and gays"] is not even a Christian and has a distaste for organized religion too. He is a strong democrat and hates Bush and Reagan.

Hard to work out just which (or how many) of the various groups you've mentioned here are actually being discriminated against by your statement. The "blacks" and "gays", the non-Christians? irreligious people? (non-)Bush supporters? Can you clarify just which part is "fair"?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i remember my sister had a huge crush on a black brother in the cong.......... he was smart and really nice. he let his mother run him untill he was damn near thirty. dad discouraged her because of the stress that would be put on any children they had............. was bulls*** and she ended up marrying a mexican instead.......

personally i liked both choices........... woulda liked the black choice better as i grew up with this bro and he was exemplary in my opinion......... the spanish brother............ couldnt speak english very well............... and is better now but that was a HUGE white elephant in their relationship.

growing up i saw many black men who married white women (usually chunky or absolutely gorgeous (or both)) and i always thought......... hummmmmmmmm how come you dont see many white men in the area marrying black women? personally i never was attracted to the black sisters with wide noses, and i grew up in the black bookstudies.

funny end to the story.............. i married a black woman............ X JW .............. so even better. funny how it works out in the end.

ps whats even more funny is the fact that mine was born in london and moved here when she was 6 so she has no accent................... im more ghetto than she is.......... tho her cousins have me beat. go figure.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I would date someone to whom I'm attracted. For me, this is more likely not to be a black person. However, anyone who considers this to be discrimination is a victim of a politically correct world gone mad. Just because I don't find someone attractive doesn't mean I want to run them over in my car. I also wouldn't date a 90 year old bald woman with one leg who smells of radishes.

An overweight girl from Iowa mentioned her family would disown her if she dated a black man. Again, an interesting observation.

Why was it necessary to mention that the girl from Iowa was overweight?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit