Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

Of course i'd date a black woman..... already have.

• mrsjones5
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I'll date black blue orange ... what is more important is that we share the same values.

• moshe
    moshe

Well, I had one black lady who wanted to date me because I was such a good dancer and she liked to go to clubs and show off- didn't take her up on it.-- And some who said , " are you lookin' for a date?- you ain't a cop are you?"

• barry
    barry

I think Indian women are the most beautiful women I have ever seen the only trouble in my younger days people of colour were not allowed into Australia a policy called the 'white Australia policy.'

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i'd even date blue and green women, if attractive.

i know people who'd only date blondes though, i guess that's the same kind of thing.

• Superfine Apostate
  • Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

and another one (no, i'm not "reaching out" for emperor)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Definitely not! My wife would go nuts!!

Seriously, it's a no brainer. If I were single and a female had what I desired in a woman colour wouldn't even come into the equation. In fact, I had a terrific friend for years and never even noticed he was black. He was just 'Sam', my best mate at the time.

All I can say is that it's a good job Mrs Jones and I are both married or I'd be over to her place in a shot!

Ian

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Skin color I don't care anything about. I would be concerned though that the person be from the same culture. For instance, I would date a black man born and raised in Canada, but probably not one born and raised in Africa.

It is very difficult for marriges to overcome serious cultural differences. Not impossible, just not very likely to work out.

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit