Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    He is a strong democrat and hates Bush and Reagan.

At least he has some redeeming qualities, right? We'll cut him a little slack.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

ROFL!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    ROFL!

Hehe.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Black woman? -- Yes

Black man? -- No :-)

Dave of the "naive enough to think he'd be the first to make this joke, and failed to read the whole thread first, so wound up looking quite the fool" class

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm with Dave.

Not "with dave" or anything like that, but I think the same way. We're not that way, Dave and I . Or at the very least, I aint.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Well put, WLG. I think our secret's still safe. *phew!*

Dave

• XOCO
    XOCO

God topic Save My Soul

<----------i know that all of u know that the darker the berry the sweeter the juice rightLOL!

Personally i would date anybody who swings my way white black Asian whatever. at school i have had some(WORLDLY) black, Hispanic and white giving me look. most of the time i have predominantly black men look at me but they only find me as some object and they think that i'm just some hood rat just like them but as soon as i open my mouth they say i talked like an Oreo (black on the outside white on the inside) i prefer to call myself somewhat Afro eccentric b/c of my west indies roots and the Afro-punk music that i listen to and my interest of every thing weird and non mainstream even though there is a small minority of black folks who are like that. some of the white guys find it cool that i know about some rock/alternative bands that they would never think that a black person would listen to. they consider me not your average black girl LOL on many levels.

ok now tryin' 2 stay back on topic as far as some caucasian males go find that black women are attractive (maybe of the skin contrast) and things and that's all good in my bookbut i just can't stand the ones who just want to fulfill their fantasy fetish of <<what's it like having sex w/a black girl because they are really sex freaks>> oh yeah like its supposed to be any different from a white girl or something. it's just some crazy BS ain't it. GOSH!!

I don't have any expeperience in dating because i'm still in the cong and i'm a happy unbaptise pub therefore explaing that i can't date yet. but when ever i attend the JW BET ASSEMBLY AWARDS i always look my damndest and only the older black (Like my fathers age) would complement my beauty in an non-sexual kind of way like "you just look so adorable". that kind of stuff u know, but never the young bros who were my age they would just say hi and press on. sometimes i think i am not their type/or its a mateer of preference but i really don't get mad over that. also some ppl in the cong whenever they see a blk woman w/a white man they say WHAT GAL u gots to b kiddin? but when it's the reverese it like OOOKKK no biggie, WTF?

XOCO (excerpt of the 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman')

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, that was funny flyinghighnow !!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    LOL, that was funny flyinghighnow !!

JG, you're a good sport. I like that in a person.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks, I hope everything is going well for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit