Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Yes I would date a black man, and have done so in the past. My husband is Indian though ... always did have a weak spot for them.

• Soledad
    Soledad

So now let's ask the reverse: as a person of color, would you date a caucasian?

Unfortunately, my experiences with whites have never been positive. In general, I'm not attracted to white men, and I don't think they have ever found me attractive either (I'm mixed caucasian/black/indian).

• JK666
    JK666

Yes I would date a black woman. Applicants, please PM me.

JK

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The girls in this video are hotter than Beyonce' IMO. How come I didn't get a shape like that? If I were a man or gay, I date one of them!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IrQ2SvjzIOk Watch for the tight pants and belly buttons at the end!

I'd date a White guy if I wasn't married.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Why should colour even be an issue? What we see on the outside is superficial. If there is an attraction there, it's there, regardless of skin colour. Attraction goes much deeper than looks. Sure it's a start, but if that is all you are basing a relationship on, that's pretty sad.

BB

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Why should colour even be an issue? What we see on the outside is superficial.

Oh, I like tall men! They're hot!!! Turns my radar on! That's what I loved about my hubby! His height!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Bumble Bee, you've got me tickled! One of my sister's was a ditzy beauty when she was younger! She liked men with little pot bellies! ROFL!!! She said they're bellies looked sexy when they danced! So funny!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ha ha ha, you've got me laughing with that one MsMcDucket!! lol lol lol

I just think we shouldn't limit ourselves to a certain "type", you never know what you could miss out on.

Thanks for the laugh!!

BB

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Black chicks are crazy jealous...I'm just sayin, like I HEARD this somewhere, from somebody...or something.

WLG

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Black chicks are crazy jealous...I'm just sayin, like I HEARD this somewhere, from somebody...or something.

You've never seen "Play Misty for Me" or "Fatal Attraction"??? Who was the woman that cut off her husband's "you know what"?? Is it jealousy to be angry with your man for playing on you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit