Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

MrsJones --- How you doing? (in my best Joey voice)

• Black Man
    Black Man

yes, yes and yes............how's that for being obvious?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

All I can say is that it's a good job Mrs Jones and I are both married or I'd be over to her place in a shot!

Ian

MrsJones --- How you doing? (in my best Joey voice)

Oh lord *Josie fans herself*

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I would gladly date a Black woman, yes. And I'm not talking about the Euro-looking ones like Halle.. I'm talkin' about a REAL sista.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Not only have I dated many black women I married one

• zagor
    zagor

I always wanted to date one ;)

Any available here??

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Sure, I would date both.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    one of the biggest problems for me was a food issue...not only did i not like the food - i didn't like the smell of it.

so i guess that would be a problem with any nationality - i couldn't see myself being with anyone from indian/pakastani etc culture for the very same reason.

so looks like british/american for me altho colour itself would never be an issue

lol my wife is british........ but her people come from guyana so i get both the curry from west indies and a proper speaking voice(meaning she speaks much more properly than i do)......... tho unfortunately NO ACCENT damnit

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Would and have. Daughter #1's daddy is black and hubby is mixed (mom black, dad white). To me, race, nationality, color, ahem, religion...doesn't matter as long as you're a good person who I get along with and like to be with.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Race doesn't matter.

The only thing that I won't date is a fat woman. Is not that I'm shallow, but something that a person can change and doesn't, it's unacceptable to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit